You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Gordon Robinson

Dr. R. Gordon Robinson's Ratings

I've been a long time paitent of Dr. Robinson and most people's complaints are how long it takes to get in and they want a quick fix but there is not a quick fix people to help themselves get on a good stable diet no coffee red bull all the poisons we put in our systems to activate the headaches. Dr. Robinson always talks to me at my level so I understand at my level of what he is talking about. Donna who runs the office always make sure we don't miss appointments and is always ready for the next question. This wheel is not broke so I'm pleased to say that Dr. Robinson has made my quality of life 100% of what it was before I waited my turn to see him you have a great unit intact don't reinvent the wheel. Thank you for the platform to voice my opinion.Walt81

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2891038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Dr. Robinson was the first doctor other then my gp to understand and believe me and he confirmed my diagnosis. He took his time to explain things to me, was very understanding and helpful.
I am so glad I was able to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I started seeing Dr Robinson a few years ago and didn't like seeing him from the beginning. He handled me like a textbook case instead of seeing me as an individual. What worked for his other patients was not working for me. He did not take my concerns seriously. His secretary was not very nice for the first year I was seeing him. When I started treating her like a nobody is when she started being friendly. I am really glad o no longer have to go and see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I wish more of his unhappy patients would leave comments as there are tons of us out here. Condescending, arrogant, not thorough in his evaluation. Never got my history right and it took a new neurologist to make a simple diagnosis. If you are a woman, make sure your bring somebody with you to your appointment or he's likely to dismiss your concerns. It's harder to do when there's a witness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I saw him for a IME and found him very kind and knowledgable. I think he's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Neurology's assignment in the one discipline of apprehending a cause for headaches, is the delicate balance between art and science. From decades of education and experience, Dr Robinson calmly and logically communicated the truth kindly to me. The truth with neurology as we understand it today, is the best one can offer. To communicate it kindly is what I respect about Dr. Robinson's guidance; because, it was pragmatic enough to lean into until we discover more in neurology's quest for truth. Dr. Robinson embraces the journey of good health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I felt confident that this specialist would be able to help with my severe head pain + advancing neurological symptoms. He suggested meds but gave no diagnosis or tx that relieved or improved symptoms. Health continued to worsen + in the end he deferred to another specialty but was very kind and caring in his wording. Under another Dr, treatment for Lyme has been very successful !! Many of the neurological symptoms have cleared. Missed the Lyme diseaese diagnosis and treatment completely. But he IS a very kind and caring gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. G. Robinson to any who suffer from Trigeminal Neuralgia . After several years of multiple Doctors it was Dr. Robinsons diligence , dedication and attention to detail that gave me quality of life . His knowledge , caring nature and listening skills far exceeds that of others. Thank you Dr. Robinson .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2512167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I came to Dr Robinson thinking I have vestibular migraines, which he does not think I have. We agreed to just try treating my chronic migraines to see if that helped. To my delight, his treatment helped not just my head pain but my dizziness. Dr Robinson is extremely knowledgeable about which migraine treatments/preventatives work best in which situations. He also is excellent at explaining medical information, and always willing to answer my questions - and always up to the minute on related research. As others have said, he is a headache specialist so see a regular neurologist or your GP as well if you are trying to get other issues diagnosed. Dr Robinson's assistant Donna has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me numerous times - she is always helpful and respectful, and incredibly professional. If you have intractable headaches this is the place to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Completely missed my multiple sclerosis. Didn't bother reading MRI reports or viewing images. Left me in variable pain -- at times extreme pain -- under his 'care' for 15 months. From the MRIs even I could see I had MS. He told me I did not have MS and that constipation had nothing to do with MS. It was obvious to me and every other doctor who looked at the MRI that I had MS. Glad I ordered my own copy of the MRI scan and got myself referred to a specialist in MS without waiting for him. He dismissed most of my concerns, telling me there was nothing he could do to help me. Really poor listening skills and does not follow up with appropriate questions. I guess I was a puzzle to him because I looked so 'normal', even in my clincial exams. But all of my complaints were there in black and white to see in the MRI with the brainstem lesions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][966561].votes_count ]]