Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Lee

Dr. Lee has been there for me throughout both of my pregnancies and I wouldn't think of seeing anyone besides her if I should become pregnant again. I appreciate her so much for her understanding, respect, and support for all my wishes when it came to prenatal care, labor and delivery, and postnatal care. My husband and I are so happy with her and her staff. Dr. Lee is honest, direct, and to the point and that's what my husband and I like about her. I guess some people interpret that as being cold and unfriendly. Her staff is very personable. Yes, the wait can sometimes be long at her office, but she's worth the wait so just plan accordingly.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I waited for over 1.5 hours to be seen for my first OB appt. I felt the office was very unorganized. They didn't even give me a reason for the waitinig and no one including the doctor seemed to care about how long anyone was waiting. Very disappointing

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for over 15 years. She has delivered all five of my children. I find her very caring and helpful. She listened to all of my concerns. All of my pregnancies and deliveries were very smooth. She has always been available whenever I need her help.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for about 14 years. I find her warm, caring, and when I see her she always remembers the issues surrounding myself and my family. I am very surprised to hear negative. Her staff has always been professional as well. Granted, wait time is a bit much, but she is a good physician.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I love Dr. Lee. She delivered all 5 of my children! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I am really suprised by these reviews LOL I have been seeing Dr. Lee for 5 years now and never had any issues with her office or herself. She is a wonderful Doctor in a great location with caring staff by my own personal experience. But I think she has been in practice for 10-15 years so I guess 5 unhappy reviews over that timeframe is not bad. I brought my mother to her as well as My daughter and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

First of all, I waited two hours before leaving the office for a simple office visit. Women who are working professionals DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME in this office or you will have to take off half a day. In addition, they didn't collect my insurance information at the time of service. I faxed them proof multiple times and several onths later sent me a full bill for services. Their excuse is they only had 90 days to process the claim...WHEN THEY HAD MY INSURANCE INFORMATION THE WHOLE TIME! I had proof of insurance and because someone was incompetent on their end, they threatened to send me to a bill collector. Long story short - I have 365 days to call my isurance provider and issue the claim myself...but I have to go through ALL this hassle when the insurance provider said they have 120 days NOT 90 like Dr Karen Lee's office had stated and so it's a HASSLE for a busy professional to deal with this CRAP!They are very rude in the billing department and frankly don't know what they are doing

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

HORRIBLE, the worst Obgyn visit I have every had. I will never go back. Aetna's Excel network is the worst thing ever the pool of doctors is sparse and if I want to see the Obgyn I love then I need to pay 60% out of pocket but it's probably worth it. I am not sure I would call Dr. Lee's office a doctors office, it was more like a free clinic. After being ignored for 30 minutes when I was on time for my appointment and no one else was waiting. Avoid this doctor, her cold nature and lack of concern (she was bothered when I was trying to leave and get information form her and I had to wait while she finished her 10 min conversation with someone on her cell about her dinner plans). I was appalled!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr. Lee's office is very disorganized and unhelpful. It took 2 weeks and 8 phone calls for me to get a medication refilled. I felt like nobody cares and her practice is too large. As a Dr. she is okay, not very warm or caring. I am currently looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Lee was the ob for the birth of my first child. I felt she did not have a good bedside manner, did not offer much information or reassurance when I had questions and I would not use her again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Karen E. Lee's Credentials

• Farsi

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst