Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schneider

Excellent work. Always there for you. Fair prices.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Has been a dentist for years he is very knowledgeable and helpful he now has more staff and a new dentist which helps.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Gordon Schneider est un bon dentiste. Il explique tout ce qu'il est en train de faire et vous conseille quand aux possibilités de soins et ne cachent pas les risques associés en fonction de VOS décisions. Malgré un cabinet qui semble assez âgé, Dr Schneider possède des équipements récents et de très bonnes connaissances dans son domaines. Le staff est également très sympathique et la douleur est bien gérée, je n'ai jamais rien senti durant mes soins. Dr Gordon Schneider semble également apprécié un certain challenge. Il a pu, selon ma volonté, soigner une dent que d'autres dentistes voulait simplement arracher. N'hésitez pas à le consulter pour un second avis. Il est très attentifs à vos demandes et commentaires et honnêtes quand aux prestations fournies et aux tarifs pratiqués. Bref, je recommande fortement ce dentiste si vous avez des soins à faire dans la région de Montréal. De notre côté, toute la famille y va. Quand aux horaires d’ouvertures, pour les personnes qui travaille, il commence très tôt le matin (parfois avant 7h) et vous permet de ne pas perdre de demi-journée de travail.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

My family and I have been a client of Doctor Sneider's since I was 2 years old and it has been an honour to be in his care. I've gone through cavitities, 4 wisdom tooth extractions, braces, and regular dental maintenance with him and his team. He's always gone above and beyond his role to give me detailed care, dental guards to wear during sports, friendly reminders for check ups and tooth advice and a supporter to my siblings and I during our parents' separation. Dr.Schneider has always made me feel comfortable and at ease during all the dental work that he's done for me. I can call or inbox him if I have any tooth aches/concerns and he has attended to me promptly. His team is so courteous that if my parking meter time is running out they take care of it during my appointment. I wish my GP did that. LOL. Excellent service for the past 32 years. I am truly blessed to be in his care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Words cannot express how dedicated Dr. Schneider and his staff are. They go out of their way to accommodate me and my family whether it's a regular appointment and even more so during an emergency. His expertise in the dental field is way more extensive than his title. He is gentle and quick and makes the dental experience almost seem enjoyable!! I would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

He's a perfectionist ! Took the time to explain everything detail by detail before starting the whole procedure. Very patient,friendly,carrying,honest the list goes on. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon Schneider to anyone who wants a great dentist :) Thank you doctor for taking me in without an appointment and removing my acute infection with your painless waterlase Laser.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I went yesterday, never had a better experience at the dentist. Courtesy and very pleasant staff. The technician Ms. Chan was second to none; in her knowledge and passion for sharing same. Dr. Schneider was very helpful, and cleared me saying everything was okayour. Having to dentist who are always trying to add up the bill, this was unprecedented. I am happy for a wonderful team. Stands highly recommend, and will share with friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

He’s very conscientious and attentive. Immediately responsive and most helpful in an emergency situation. He’s also sensitive to my financial restraints and, equally importantly, he will not recommend anything unless it is truly necessary.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

He is very aggressive to patients and very so rude to his stuff.. You get nervous and angry every time you go there because he is angry about something and is instructing his stuff very aggressively. If you ask white filling he will be pissed off and act like I you too stupid. Does not care about what you want and does his own. The last time I had still pain in the tooth and a small hole that he filled and I went so that he could check, Not only he did nothing because he couldn't see the problem, he got angry and billed me for re-visit. It was just because I told him I do not want my other booths be filled by him. So unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Amazing dentist! I have known him for so many years and am always so impressed with his diagnostic ability and fair and great treatment. The one patient out of 62 reviews, who gave bad comments, was obviously just trying to make trouble. I think I was actually in the office when the author was there. Dr Schneider would not do what this patient wanted and she was upset. . She left with vengeance in her heart! I was impressed that a dentist actually was willing to let this patient go, instead of compromising what he believed was the best treatment for her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015