Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schneider

Knows what he's doing, Dr Schneider is a very knowledgeable, rough and had no patience with children, I think a dentist needs to be a little more patient with children

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Schneider. I have been seeing him for over thirty years. I had an emergency where I needed a root canal and Dr.Schneider came in to the office on a sunday to fix my problem. You can always reach him on emergencies. He is very caring towards his patients.He does not overcharge and does not recommend a procedure if he thinks it is not necessary.I am now 65 yrs old I have had gum problems in the past and Dr.Schneider has managed to save my teeth through multiple surgeries. I really appreciate the time and the work you have spent on me Dr.Schneider,thankyou. shirley

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My name is marvin I'm a patient of Gordon Schneider for over 30 years he's always done his best last night I broke a tooth and he came back on Sunday from Vermont to fix it for me. He is the best dentist I will never change. I thank him very much. He alway cares about his work and patients. I highly recommend him and his staff alway polite and nice thanks again marvin Baker

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I just went to see Dr. Gordon and I'm really happy with his service. I've change different dentist in the last 4 years because any of them met my expectations. I'm definitely staying with him for ever! His assistant wich I forgot her name was incredible. Excelente job and excelente service.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Online comments tell no lies. Dr. Schneider objectively has great qualities which makes him a great dentist. He will patiently listen to your concerns and suggest multiple solutions, whilst relating your case to some previous work he has done with patients if pertinent. This shows that he pays attention to the work he does with everyone that comes to his office, and makes an effort to understand all the possibilities that apply to your situation. He does not rush the rdv, taking his time with customers to hear your problem with clarity and to make the experience pleasant. He will not recommend a procedure if he deems it unnecessary. His prices are affordable. He keeps up by making efforts to learn about technological advancements in dentistry, applying this to his work. I had a tongue frenectomy done at Dr. Schneider's office due to excess tissue that caused my tongue to rise from the bottom of my mouth only with great difficulty. This means I couldn't use my tongue for basic functions such as removing food from my teeth after meals and hence cleaning them (apologies for the graphic description). With laser technology my frenectomy took a few minutes only, did not hurt at all, and there was little to no bleeding. I am really satisfied with the results, I will be back to see Dr. Schneider and hope you will consider it as well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I have had the good fortune to have Dr. Schneider as my dentist for 40+ years. He is assiduous in keeping up with new developments in dentistry, and meticulous in applying his knowledge to his practice. This is as good as it gets dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

as a dentist & recently as his patient I highly recommend Dr Schneider. He is highly knowledgeable, extremely hard working, always achieves the best result in his work!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Just left Dr.Schneider's office after not seeing a dentist for 2 years. I was given such excellent and knowledgeable service, I left here with a huge (and clean) smile on my face. Definitely will be a continued patient of this clinic. 100% recommend!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Schneider is a very knowledgeable & a very caring dentist. I have recommended him to many friends and they are completely satisfied. He knows what he's doing and will take care of you right away on any emergencies. He's helped me alot and I will continue to be his patient for as long as we live. Thank U Dr Schneider.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

My teeth hurts and it's smell like coffee everywhere.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017