You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schneider

He's a perfectionist ! Took the time to explain everything detail by detail before starting the whole procedure. Very patient,friendly,carrying,honest the list goes on. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon Schneider to anyone who wants a great dentist :) Thank you doctor for taking me in without an appointment and removing my acute infection with your painless waterlase Laser.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I went yesterday, never had a better experience at the dentist. Courtesy and very pleasant staff. The technician Ms. Chan was second to none; in her knowledge and passion for sharing same. Dr. Schneider was very helpful, and cleared me saying everything was okayour. Having to dentist who are always trying to add up the bill, this was unprecedented. I am happy for a wonderful team. Stands highly recommend, and will share with friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

He’s very conscientious and attentive. Immediately responsive and most helpful in an emergency situation. He’s also sensitive to my financial restraints and, equally importantly, he will not recommend anything unless it is truly necessary.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

He is very aggressive to patients and very so rude to his stuff.. You get nervous and angry every time you go there because he is angry about something and is instructing his stuff very aggressively. If you ask white filling he will be pissed off and act like I you too stupid. Does not care about what you want and does his own. The last time I had still pain in the tooth and a small hole that he filled and I went so that he could check, Not only he did nothing because he couldn't see the problem, he got angry and billed me for re-visit. It was just because I told him I do not want my other booths be filled by him. So unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Amazing dentist! I have known him for so many years and am always so impressed with his diagnostic ability and fair and great treatment. The one patient out of 62 reviews, who gave bad comments, was obviously just trying to make trouble. I think I was actually in the office when the author was there. Dr Schneider would not do what this patient wanted and she was upset. . She left with vengeance in her heart! I was impressed that a dentist actually was willing to let this patient go, instead of compromising what he believed was the best treatment for her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

15 min late .... dirty equipment ... what dentist keeps coffee ,food and a tomato with instruments !!! still can taste the blood in my mouth ... horrible ... dont understand the good comments !!

Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Docteur Schneider soigne ma maman depuis plusieurs annees. elle a de de graves problemes de sante ce qui l'oblige a devoir annuler ses RV au dernier moment. docteur Schneider est extremement comprehesnsif, lui offre des RV tres tot le matin,, est tres a l'ecoute de ses problemes. Ile est tres doux et patient. Il comprend que les traitements doivent etre echelonnés et doivent etre malheureusement souvent ecourtés dus auxproblemes de sante. Je le remercie pour sa patience , sa comprehension et surtout ses competences. Je le recommande tres chaleureusement.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Extremely available and hard working. Also very honest and caring! I used to bounce around from dentist to dentist but i will always go back to see Dr Gordon now!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had so much trouble finding a good dentist in Montreal! I had numerous misfortune and one of them resulted in serious teeth problems and pain. Nonetheless, when I went to Dr. Schneider office he fixed it right away. And since then, I feel really confident going there, He is really honnest (which is kind of rare for dentist) and only suggest intervention that are needed. I would recommend to anyone. The only thing that you might need to know before choosing him, is that he has a kind of strong personnality, but as other said he is very caring.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Credentials

• McGill (Grad. 1974)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a perfectionist ! Took the time to explain everything detail by detail before starting the whole procedure. Very patient,friendly,carrying,honest the list..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went yesterday, never had a better experience at the dentist. Courtesy and very pleasant staff. The technician Ms. Chan was second to none; in her knowledge ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He’s very conscientious and attentive. Immediately responsive and most helpful in an emergency situation. He’s also sensitive to my financial restraints and, eq..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very aggressive to patients and very so rude to his stuff.. You get nervous and angry every time you go there because he is angry about something and is i..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " Amazing dentist! I have known him for so many years and am always so impressed with his diagnostic ability and fair and great treatment. The one patient out o..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "15 min late .... dirty equipment ... what dentist keeps coffee ,food and a tomato with instruments !!! still can taste the blood in my mouth ... horrible ... do..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never needed any painkillers, after any treatments, including multiple extractions. He is excellent"

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Docteur Schneider soigne ma maman depuis plusieurs annees. elle a de de graves problemes de sante ce qui l'oblige a devoir annuler ses RV au dernier moment. doc..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely available and hard working. Also very honest and caring! I used to bounce around from dentist to dentist but i will always go back to see Dr Gordon n..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had so much trouble finding a good dentist in Montreal! I had numerous misfortune and one of them resulted in serious teeth problems and pain. Nonetheless, wh..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very hard working doctor. Scheduling an appointment has been a cinch each time. The appointments themselves have been pleasant and distress-free. Dr. Schneider ..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Generally, an excellent dentist, with a rather quirky personality and interesting cast of characters in the waiting room. But he's caring, and usually very avai..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my dentist experience with Dr. Schneider. He is friendly and caring and you can tell he loves what he does. He makes me feel comfortable an..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently was referred to Dr Schneider by my cousin who has been a patient for 20 years (or more?) I had bounced around from dentist to dentist and actually tr..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schneider has been my dentist now for 19 years. He makes coming to the dentist less painful and more enjoyable. I had a number of cavities in my mouth, a si..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for over 40 years. He and his staff are wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone. "

May 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Schneider's office to be a bit on the unclean side and his staff to be a little lackadaisical but the dentist was nice and quite knowledgeable about..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Schneider's patient for 40 years and he is the BEST. My two brothers who live in Toronto come back to see him. My 3 kids (19, 15, and 11 years..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love going to the dentist. What??? Did you read right? YES YES YES !!! Dr Schneider is not only a fabulous caring dentist, he is a man who takes his professio..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For over 40 years of great service, passion for dentistry, caring and friendly staff. Thank you"

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr Schneider's patient for forty years, I am in the office frequently, and the comment someone made about compassion and cancellation fees is totall..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've known so far.... Been his patient for about 20 years always good service"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Although he is knowledgeable, but I prefer a dentist with less knowledge and higher sense of compassion rather than the opposite. If you have an emergency and a..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "service excellent very concerned about patent always follows up always available for any problems"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for the last 30 years and I couldn't have asked for a better. The treatment that I have received from him and his staff over t..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did the best mouth guard in 1975 and it still good. And the best bridge work in october 2014."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You won't find a better dentist. He preaches prevention, never pushes anything on you, does only what is necessary and if he has any doubts sends you to someon..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have visited many dentists and Dr Schneider ranks the best.........no pressure, honesty and friendly atmosphere makes the experience so much easier! He also ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met this man two times in my life n I'll never forget it one of the Originals I would call him did a great job both times love the atmosphere, love his energy ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Schneider is my mother's dentist. She has been seeing him a long time. Now that my mother has gotten older (87 year's old), she needs someone to go the..."

September 4, 2014