You may also like

Rate Dr. Gordon Schneider

Dr. Gordon Schneider's Ratings

I have never needed any painkillers, after any treatments, including multiple extractions. He is excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Docteur Schneider soigne ma maman depuis plusieurs annees. elle a de de graves problemes de sante ce qui l'oblige a devoir annuler ses RV au dernier moment. docteur Schneider est extremement comprehesnsif, lui offre des RV tres tot le matin,, est tres a l'ecoute de ses problemes. Ile est tres doux et patient. Il comprend que les traitements doivent etre echelonnés et doivent etre malheureusement souvent ecourtés dus auxproblemes de sante.
Je le remercie pour sa patience , sa comprehension et surtout ses competences. Je le recommande tres chaleureusement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Extremely available and hard working. Also very honest and caring! I used to bounce around from dentist to dentist but i will always go back to see Dr Gordon now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had so much trouble finding a good dentist in Montreal! I had numerous misfortune and one of them resulted in serious teeth problems and pain. Nonetheless, when I went to Dr. Schneider office he fixed it right away. And since then, I feel really confident going there, He is really honnest (which is kind of rare for dentist) and only suggest intervention that are needed. I would recommend to anyone. The only thing that you might need to know before choosing him, is that he has a kind of strong personnality, but as other said he is very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Very hard working doctor. Scheduling an appointment has been a cinch each time. The appointments themselves have been pleasant and distress-free. Dr. Schneider is very quick and efficient and his experience shows in his technique. Will not vouch for treatments if not necessary (i.e. not solely interested in making a buck). Well recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Generally, an excellent dentist, with a rather quirky personality and interesting cast of characters in the waiting room. But he's caring, and usually very available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I am very happy with my dentist experience with Dr. Schneider. He is friendly and caring and you can tell he loves what he does. He makes me feel comfortable and I trust his knowledge and experience. He has a gentle manner and is very good with my young daughter. How nice to know your teeth are in good hands!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I recently was referred to Dr Schneider by my cousin who has been a patient for 20 years (or more?) I had bounced around from dentist to dentist and actually truth be told was not one to even go to a dentist unless i had something really wrong and obvious. Well, let me tell you, i have finally found my permanent dentist. Doctor Schneider made the whole process so painless and relaxing, I (normally a nervous Nelly type) wasnt anxious or nervous for a minute. The staff was very helpful and cordial as well. Luckily my situation wasn`t that serious, and it was simply a minor (albeit painful) infection, easily treatable. While I was there, I was diagnosed with a couple cavities, so we scheduled an appointment to fill them, and guess what? i`m not nervous in the slightest. I wouldnt hesitate for one second to recommend Dr Schneider to anyone who needs a caring and quality dentist with superb bedside manners. Oh, i hear he`s been practicing dentistry for 40 + years as well, so the man is obviously knowledgeable. I only gave a 4/5 on punctualilty, because i did have to wait an extra 20 minutes...but that was only because he was giving some extra time to the patient before me who had some kind of root canal (or some thing) and obviously needed some extra time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Schneider has been my dentist now for 19 years. He makes coming to the dentist less painful and more enjoyable. I had a number of cavities in my mouth, a situation which made me quite apprehensive and nervous. Dr. Schneider was quick to calm me down and make me feel at ease. As opposed to the traditional anaesthetic and drill used to do the feelings, he used a new Waterlase software. This machine, a technological marvel, made the process quick, easy, and practically painless. He made sure to explain each step in the process, making me feel involved and important. He also cares about his patients, engaging in conversation with them while they are in the dentist's chair. I highly recommend Dr. Schneider as a dentist to all who may be in need of his high-quality services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Schneider has been my dentist for over 40 years. He and his staff are wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810235].votes_count ]]