Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schneider

as a dentist & recently as his patient I highly recommend Dr Schneider. He is highly knowledgeable, extremely hard working, always achieves the best result in his work!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Just left Dr.Schneider's office after not seeing a dentist for 2 years. I was given such excellent and knowledgeable service, I left here with a huge (and clean) smile on my face. Definitely will be a continued patient of this clinic. 100% recommend!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Schneider is a very knowledgeable & a very caring dentist. I have recommended him to many friends and they are completely satisfied. He knows what he's doing and will take care of you right away on any emergencies. He's helped me alot and I will continue to be his patient for as long as we live. Thank U Dr Schneider.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

My teeth hurts and it's smell like coffee everywhere.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He's amazing. Extremely skilled and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He has been our family dentist for over 30 years. Excellent and very knowledgeable. He has dedicated staff that have been with him for years. He will always make time for any emergencies. He is also very kind to my intellectually challenged daughter.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Gordon Schneider was most helpful during my recent dental crisis. I am very grateful for the help and services of Dr. Schneider. Dr. Schneider brought clarity to my dental dilemma by providing me with fact based information, giving me clear possible solutions and discussing the risks of these choices choices given by other dentists as well as his recommendation. I was in distress about what to do about my dental problems after I had consulted a dentist in Montreal as well as my previous dentist in Toronto. There was a huge discrepancy in the options they were offering and the costs ranged between $2,000 and $10,000. A friend suggested I consult one more dentist and she kindly gave me the contact for her dentist, Dr. Schneider. The options ranged from a new cap which required dealing with a cavity under the adjoining capped tooth to the extreme of having my two teeth removed and replaced with two implanted teeth. The options included gum surgery. Dr. Schneider dealt with the cavity and was able to restore the cap that had come undone. He did all this with an appointment on very short notice and was able to do the final work by giving me an appointment at 6 am the next morning to complete the work. I was satisfied with his fair billing and left feeling I had been given very good care. The cost was so much less than any other choice I had but just as important is the fact that Dr. Schneider had the dental skills to deal with this complex situation. He did not do extra unnecessary and risky procedures or gum surgery. I have only positive things to say about Dr. Schneider and highly recommend him. He is aware that I have been taken advantage of by the previous dentist I had. Dr. Schneider is from the school that does not believe in charging outrageous prices or suggesting unnecessary procedures. I am very grateful for his work and his honesty. We need more dentists like Dr. Gordon Schneider. **********************************************************************

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Excellent work. Always there for you. Fair prices.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Has been a dentist for years he is very knowledgeable and helpful he now has more staff and a new dentist which helps.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Gordon Schneider est un bon dentiste. Il explique tout ce qu'il est en train de faire et vous conseille quand aux possibilités de soins et ne cachent pas les risques associés en fonction de VOS décisions. Malgré un cabinet qui semble assez âgé, Dr Schneider possède des équipements récents et de très bonnes connaissances dans son domaines. Le staff est également très sympathique et la douleur est bien gérée, je n'ai jamais rien senti durant mes soins. Dr Gordon Schneider semble également apprécié un certain challenge. Il a pu, selon ma volonté, soigner une dent que d'autres dentistes voulait simplement arracher. N'hésitez pas à le consulter pour un second avis. Il est très attentifs à vos demandes et commentaires et honnêtes quand aux prestations fournies et aux tarifs pratiqués. Bref, je recommande fortement ce dentiste si vous avez des soins à faire dans la région de Montréal. De notre côté, toute la famille y va. Quand aux horaires d’ouvertures, pour les personnes qui travaille, il commence très tôt le matin (parfois avant 7h) et vous permet de ne pas perdre de demi-journée de travail.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016