Dr. Gordon Schneider

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schneider

It’s so rewarding to be attended to by someone who so clearly loves his job. I’ve been seeing Dr. Schneider since I was wee, and he is a grade a mensch.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I was attended by Dr Schneider last Friday for an emergency, I called at noon and was received at 1:30pm. I had a molar tooth broken in 2 for few days, it became very painful and Dr Schneider took a few pictures gave me an anaesthesia (3x it was very painful), and he removed the tooth in few minutes, it was the only solution and he was quick and efficient. I recommend Dr Schneider, he is now my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I have known Dr. Schneider for about 30 years. I highly recommend him. He is caring and makes himself available at all hours, even for a house call. My Dad, 97 years young, had a bad abscess that came on quite suddenly, he was at the apartment within 7 hours of me making the call, ordered the medication we needed and put us in touch with another dentist who was able to see us early the next day as his schedule was too busy. He even called twice that next day to check if everything was okay. This is what I call great patient care! Must also mention that his staff are always polite and nice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

DR Gordon Schneider, Is absolutely amazing. Our daughter fell and broke her front tooth. She is 8 years old, and the care Dr. Schneider and his staff did on that day was just the best. He made sure she was comfortable and answered all her questions. He fixed her front tooth and it’s like it never broke. Dr. Schneider and the whole staff on that day were amazing. He even called a few days later to ensure she was doing ok. Very caring, patient and knowledgeable. He cares about his patients and it shows. Thank you from Selena ..

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

No clue what the other person (who rated Dr Schneider only 1 star) was talking about. His staff is wonderful and pleasant. He himself is the BEST dentist I’ve ever gone to - and I’ve gone to a lot!! This man knows what he’s doing. He’s up to date with all the new technology and tries to make your visit as easy as possible. Don’t be afraid to try him as he really is very good. I think the other rater should get off of whatever he/she is smoking and wake up to reality.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Patient doctor,helpful staff,would absolutely come another time if needed!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

So long as you stay on his good side, don't oppose anything he says or suggests, so long as he's got something to gain from you, he'll play the caring, good doctor. But if you annoy him (which isn't difficult given his attitude) or, god forbid, refuse a particular treatment and want to seek a second opinion, he'll show you his true colors - which aren't pretty. I wouldn't trust this mercurial dentist to work on my teeth, especially when there are so many, actual, good dentists to choose from, most of whom would never outright insult and attempt to extort you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Schneider was my dentist when I was a child, and when I returned to Montreal as an adult (almost 20 years ago), I started seeing him again. I find that he is friendly and kind, and also extremely thorough and knowledgable. It's nice to be able to trust the person working on your teeth! :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Knows what he's doing, Dr Schneider is a very knowledgeable, rough and had no patience with children, I think a dentist needs to be a little more patient with children

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Schneider. I have been seeing him for over thirty years. I had an emergency where I needed a root canal and Dr.Schneider came in to the office on a sunday to fix my problem. You can always reach him on emergencies. He is very caring towards his patients.He does not overcharge and does not recommend a procedure if he thinks it is not necessary.I am now 65 yrs old I have had gum problems in the past and Dr.Schneider has managed to save my teeth through multiple surgeries. I really appreciate the time and the work you have spent on me Dr.Schneider,thankyou. shirley

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017