Ratings for Dr. Dan Deangelis

How or why this guy is a doctor is beyond me. He lacks all compassion. He is completely unreasonable and unavailable, and his staff (if and when they pick up the phone) will admit his "wait time" for treatment is because he crams in as many consultations as possible to make the most money. There is no way to assess his "knowledge", given that he will not explain what is happening to you, what kind of treatment you need, or what the risks or side effects are. He will simply make you wait and wait and wait and wait...andthenrushyouout.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

This person is a total jerk. Rude as I've never seen before. If you have an appointment with him think twice. Change doctor and most important do not let this guy operate you. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

extremely professional and skilled. talked me through the process before and during the procedure with provided comfort.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Pleasant, thorough, and caring. More to come after a CT scan and possible surgery. He's not hard to look at (out of the good eye) either!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Very friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. Always felt reassured and he helped to calm our anxieties about our young daughter having surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very Very poor customer service. they do not answer the phone, and are very rude when they do. The Dr himself is very unreasonable and not friendly.

Submitted November 18, 2016

My experience at this clinic and with Dr. Deangelis was not pleasant at all! Please ask for all your options before you are referred to this PRIVATE clinic. You will pay an arm and a leg. I waited 3 hours to see the doctor and then another hour for a chalazion removal. I paid over 500 dollars and I've just found out this service is free at a hospital. I feel so lied to by the optometrist who referred me and by Dr. Deangelis and his team.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Dan Deangelis, is very nice, does not put pressure, give options, think about it and let me know your decision. Very patient and polite and very good at what he is doing. I had an acoustic tumour removed so i was left with a Fish eye so he stitched the corner of my eye. The CSR staffs, not greatest, tried to get another appointment and they gave me a very hard time after many emails finally got one. Dr. Dan Deangelis, keep up the very good work.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had surgery May 2016. This doctor has the most understanding bedside manor of any doctor I have ever come across, and I have been to many. I am a nervous patient, and Dr. Deangelis, was so kind and reassured me. I cannot stop looking at my eyes. I'm 2 weeks post op, and each day I am amazed at his brilliant work. He was so fast in responding to my post op needs. I cannot say enough about his medical team.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Had surgery for DCR, 2 weeks ago. Dr D was amazing! Answered all my questions, came to see me before surgery. Very pleasant, and cheerful today on my post op visit. Will definitely recommend him. Hands of gold as you can barely see my scar!! He was my 2nd opinion, and I'm glad I searched him out. Thanks Doc!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Dan Deangelis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Community Care Network