Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Anthony

This guy stranded me when I needed him most. I tried to take my life and needed to arrange a hospital bed in Southbridge in short order. He NEVER called me or my wife back. We had to make alternative arrangements. He also prescribed a medication for me that I believe contributed to my suicide attempt. Don't go to this guy!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Most compassionate and attentive doctor I have ever been to. Wouldn't hesitate to refer him to loved ones.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Excellent Doctor - Completely disagree with previous comments - smart, understanding and companionate. He helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life and showed me how to help myself to the path of recovery. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I would never recommend him to anyone. I was in need of him at times and he never returned my calls even when I stressed how bad I really needed to talk to him.. He let me go 2 weeks one time without my medication...what hell I went through and my family went through...took me off one of my meds, put me on a new med...I was in need of his help..called office stressed to sec. how bad I was feeling and needed to talk to him. she never retruned my call until the following late afternoon...dont know how i made it now new meds and no doctor....dont go to him he is a looser....

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Michael P. Anthony's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup