Ratings for Dr. Armand Friedel

Dr. Friedel delivered all three of my now grown children. I have since moved to Florida and after six years of looking for a new doctor, there is not one out there that compares to him. Truly a great caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I struggled with finding a good, gyn who I trusted my whole life until someone recommended Dr. Friedel to me when I turned 40. He performed a hysterectomy and several smaller procedures. He has a wonderul way of calming any fears I had about the procedures. I now have a 21 year old daughter who sees him and I know that she is in good hands. He spends alot of time in office visit or on the phone explaining things until the patient is fully satisfied. This is the reason for the long wait at the doctors visits. He also has a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone who is still searching for a terrific gynecologist

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

great doctor with good sense of humor- Very attentive. personally returns your calls. His nurse is great too.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Came highly recommended by a patient and was full of information and advice. (I often prefer patient referals over Dr. referals as patients are rating an overall experience ) Nice (large and comfortable) office, good parking ( interconnected parking lots) , numerous helpful staff that stream lined the process and an informative phone message that answered all my questions as a first time patient.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Armand Friedel's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY