Ratings for Dr. Roland Baiza

One of the physicians that has ever cared for me. Caring compassionate smart and funny.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I love Dr. Baiza! Best doctor I've had in 43 years!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Baiza is an excellent physician, a great listener, very knowledgeable, warm, friendly and personable. I had sworn off male doctors before choosing Dr. Baiza because the last male doctor I saw was creepy. I am glad I gave him a chance! He is very detailed and thorough, you will be in good hands!

Submitted May 6, 2015

In 43 years and as a military wife, I have seen countless doctors. Dr. Baza is #1 in my book and I'm VERY choosy! He makes you feel like he's taking care of family. He is very warm, kind, caring, concerned and funny. I always have a pleasant visit with him, so i never dread going. Most recently he performed my hysterectomy with the Da Vinci method. I literally did not need even a 1st dose of pain meds after surgery and I have a very low pain tolerance. The next day I was up and around like nothing happened. Unbelieved! You won't be disappointed when you see him!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Baiza is, simply put, brilliant. He has a wide range of knowledge and is very easy going. I usually feel very uncomfortable around male obgyns but he put both my husband and myself at ease. I am a high risk pregnancy and wouldn't trust the health of myself or my baby with anyone else. He listened to what I wanted (some untraditional methods of delivery) and said as long as my health allows he will make it happen. The facility is also BEAUTIFUL! And every staff member was extremely pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Baiza delivered my two daughters. I always felt safe and well-cared for during my pregnancies and deliveries. He also diagnosed a painful condition that had persisted for 6 years and four previous doctors couldn't diagnose. He then performed the necessary surgery and I am now without pain. Dr Baiza is very warm and caring, I always feel like I am give the time, attention, and knowledge I need. Being pregnant can be a frightening and frustrating time, but he always made you feel like he heard your concerns and empathized. I have never felt rushed and although he might hear the same questions all day long, I never felt any impatience or patronized responses. He always treated me with genuine concern. I appreciate the time he took to pray with me and the support he showed me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I really appreciate having Dr.B as my doctor. He has delivered 3 of my 5 kids. I wish he would have delivered them all. I never really liked male doctors until I met him. He was very easy going and made me feel comfortable especially during my exams. When I ended up with an emergency C-section he was very sympathetic because he knew I did not want one. I will never want one again but if I had to have one I would want him to do it. I would recommend him to any one. He has delivered 2 of my sister's babies and my brother's girlfriends baby...He is an awesome Dr. Thank you Dr. B. and God Bless you for all you do for us woman.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

A friend recommended Dr. Baiza to me and I'm so grateful she did. He is kind, caring, professional,funny, and very knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to me, answer my questions, and give me alternate suggestions when needed. He's delivered both my baby girls and I hope he'll be able to deliver our third baby as well. My husband also likes him, which says a lot - he took as much time to answer my husband's questions as he did mine, and took him seriously. I'm surprised that people think it's unprofessional for him not to be at a delivery - I know he does what he can (he was on call when I delivered baby #2 and rushed across town to deliver her), but he deserves to go on vacation or to not be on call so he can spend time with his family. He has always told me when he would be gone or not on call so I would be prepared if I went into labor and he wouldn't be there. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I love this doctor. He was there every step of the way! He was TONS better than when I delivered my daughter! I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Baiza is a wonderful and personable doctor. Always willing to listen and answer questions. He truly cares about his patients. I would not hesitate a beat to recommend him to anyone. What a blessing he is to have to the medical profession!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Roland Baiza's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)