Ratings for Dr. James A. Haley

Doesn't know what he is doing. He is not a well qualified doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

WELL worth the WAIT for Dr Haley. TAKE A GOOD BOOK WITH YOU. He told my cousin to get her husband to a hospital fast and they admitted my cousins husband. All DR Haley had to do was look at him in his office. My cousins husband died 8 days later from psosasis(Misspelled) of the liver from a "drinking problem." Dr Haley did several tests on me when I lived in tht area at a local hospital, also. I never had any problems with Dr Haley NOR his staff. He was very knowledgeable when he treated me & my family. I figure problems occur when 1 cant pay or your ins. doesnt want to cover the costs of the Drs fees. Please, dont blame the DR or his staff blame your insurance company. This Dr/staff are 10 stars plus!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Horrid wait times in both the waiting room and the examination room. Dr. Haley seems to have little time for discussion and appointments tend to be abrupt. Routinely suggests that I am an alcoholic when I am not. Prescribes medication with little or no discussion.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Was being treated for Pancretitics.He made up his mind that it was due to my being an Alcholic. I'm not. He would leave me waiting in his inner office for more than 1 1/2hrs and when he did come in ask why I was there.This went on for 2 1/2yrs. When he did an aendospity finially, He said my problem wae my Gall Bladder and pessed me off to another Dr. The new Dr. said that my Gall Bladder was not the problem,my pancres was inflamed and inlarged,and that I had a Hernina.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

He is an excellent doctor despite the fact it is very difficult to get an appointment. Very friendly. Saved my father's life. Will be there in an emergency.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

Dr. James A. Haley's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1976)