You may also like

Rate Dr. Samuel E. Brown

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's Ratings

What is the cost for the consultation with Emily...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

After trying to conceive for two years my husband and I did one round of IVF and I am now almost seven weeks pregnant. The only problem we experienced was long wait times for some appointments and long wait times when calling the office. Trust me, if you can get through this, Dr. Brown is an exceptional doctor who will do everything possible to help you achieve pregnancy. If and when we want to go through IVF for a second baby, Dr Brown will be the only one we will trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

After experience with a midwife who was not knowledgeable enough to properly deal with fertility issues, I miscarried my first baby. Then, I visited Dr. Brown. He did very thorough testing and I ended up conceiving on my first medicated treatment. It was surprisingly easy! I took a pill and a shot and got pregnant on my first round of Femara. Then, Dr. Brown prescribed me the supplemental hormone I would need to sustain this pregnancy. I heard my baby's heartbeat when I was six weeks along and it was the best sound in the world. I'm now 24 weeks along with a precious baby boy. I'm very grateful to Dr. Brown. Also, many members of the nursing staff are kind and helpful. However, the people who usually answer the phones can be unfriendly and inconsiderate. That is my only complaint. I'd recommend Brown Fertility to anyone experiencing problems starting their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My experience using Dr brown has been nothing short of excellent!! He and his staff have been nothing but compassionate towards my husband and I. I did three iui's and one ivf cycle, and it finally happened for us! We finally get to start a family all thanks to Dr brown and his staff!!!! We are so grateful and overjoyed!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

AGREE with ONLY WANTS MONEY. After two unsuccessfull, unpleasant tries with doc Brown and him squeezing every penny from us. All we want to do is get remaining frozen embryos from him and he's charging us $1500 just to "prepare them". That doesn't even include shipping which we are having someone else do. DO NOT waste your time and money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847756].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 24, 2015

They only think in MONEY. We lose $ 15.000, their answered... more expencive practice! Please DON'T lose your money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Overall our experience was very good. We had a successful pregnancy after the first round of IVF, and with only one embryo implanted. Dr. Brown made us feel very comfortable and hopeful during a stressful time. His practice was recommended to us by a trustworthy Dr, and we are very happy with the results. As other commenters have mentioned the office staff can be slow to return calls and could improve with overall communication, however the doctors and staff are extremely knowledgable and great to work with. Would highly recommend Dr. Brown, and we will be returning when we are ready to expand our family again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Overall, my experience was average. Dr. Brown was nice and so was the staff. They could work on communication. I have one failed IVF the first time, but the second attempt was successful and am now 9 weeks pregnant. I have a LOT of issues within my body so if this can work for me it can definitely work for you! Good luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

After trying for a year on our own, we were referred to Doctor Brown by a friend and former patient. Their office staff and nurses are wonderful at walking you through everything and helping make you feel comfortable. We are currently pregnant after our 4th IUI with twins! We couldn't be happier and are forever grateful to Dr Brown and his wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Had a long struggle with trying to get pregnant. Finally referred to Dr. Brown and he got the ball rolling right away to figure out what was going on. I am happily 2 months pregnant now after only one round of IVF with Brown Fertility. We "graduated" from Brown Fertility now that we are pregnant and I was sad to not be followed by them anymore! Only issue we had with them was long wait times for appointments - they seem to be very busy all the time. Will go back to Dr. Brown as soon as we are ready for number 2!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763474].votes_count ]]