Ratings for Dr. Samuel E. Brown

I am 43 years old and got pregnant on the third try of IUI with Dr. Brown. The office staff is very friendly and Dr. Brown is very nice. I had previously been to another fertility specialist prior to seeing Dr. Brown and the doctors were extremely rude. The wanted to push me into IVF immediately. Although IVF is a much better success rate at my age, Dr. Brown gave me the statistics without pushing me into a decision. I decided to try on my own at first and we are thrilled we got pregnant on the third try. Emily at Baptist South is wonderful, such a different experience from the first doctors I went to.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Got pregnant in first dose of Femara (timed intercourse), Dr. Brown helped throughout the cycle and kept us updated in detail. Very friendly and available over weekend too for questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I've been doing IVF for two years I'm 44 years old. I just went to Dr. Brown after he came highly recommend on my 2nd IVF try I became pregnant. He is an excellent doctor and knows exactly what he's doing!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

J'étais âgée de 40 ans quand Dr Brown a été mis sur ma route avec toute son équipe en 2004. Une infertilité m'a été découverte au moment le plus important de ma vie soit le désir d'avoir un enfant dans les limites de l'âge! Au départ du Canada tout a été mis en oeuvre grâce à Laurie ma coordonnatrice de don d'ovules et Dr Brown pour tenter de réaliser ce rêve. Il m'a suffit de deux essais et le tour est joué! J'ai porté, allaité 11 mois, et m'amuse follement avec mon fils maintenant âgé de 11 ans. Il n'y a pas une journée que je pense à ce que fait cette équipe pour nous rendre heureux! Merci milles fois!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I am 37 years old, my husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 2.5 years on our own. We tried 3 rounds of Clomid from my OBGYN which were unsuccessful. I had positive ovulation tests, husband sperm tests came back okay, so this appeared to be unexplained fertility. I have never been pregnant before. Dr. Brown performed a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and removed stage 1 endometriosis along with an adhesion. I had never been diagnosed with endometriosis, so I was unaware that I had it. Within one month after the procedure, we are now pregnant. We believe that without Dr. Brown we could not have conceived on our own. The staff is so very helpful and friendly. They always make us feel like family. Thank you so much to Dr. Brown and the rest of the fertility clinic family!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

It was our first try on Femara and Ovidrel Shot and it works naturally with us, today Dr Brown did an ultrasound and we are in shocked to have twins!!! Emily in Baptist South has been so great to us, very patience and kind. Dr. Brown himself was very informative and knowledgeable in helping patient's to conceive. To all other patient's out there that need help, go for the best and don't hesitate at all. Dr. Brown and his staff can help you, no matter what it takes. I work in the medical field as well, I know when a physician is best, because they listen to you and will help you with no doubt. Thank You Dr. Brown and staff...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am 38 years old and have been trying to have a baby for 3 years. I knew that my age would make it more difficult to conceive but I had no idea my fertility labs would be low. After 2 rounds of IVF with Dr. Brown I am happy to say that we are expecting 1 healthy baby in the Fall. Dr. Brown and his team are very compassionate and make you feel loved and cared for. He does have a very busy office so the wait times can be a little long at times but this is because they do not rush your time spent with the nurses/NPs/MDs. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Brown and his team!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I'm 36 years old and thanks to Dr. Brown and his team, my husband and I are 7 weeks pregnant. This was our first try at IVF and it worked! Throughout the process everyone was positive and reassuring. I just loved that. If you're on the fence about IVF, go see Dr. Brown!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

We love Brown Fertility! Finding out you are not able to conceive naturally can be tough- but Dr. Brown and his staff made the journey of infertility a pleasant one! After our first IVF cycle we are expecting twins!! We can not think Dr. Brown enough!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Wait time is very long. My surgery was not effective. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1993)