Ratings for Dr. Samuel E. Brown

I've had wonderful experiences over the years with Dr. Brown and his staff. As a gestational carrier, they have been very supportive and professional. I have had one round of IVF with success in 2015. And recently we had one round of IVF from a frozen embryo transfer and also had success on the first try! Currently 10 weeks pregnant with a healthy boy! Dr. Brown and his embryologist know what they're doing!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's response
Thank you for your kind and detailed review. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on our care and services with other potential patients. We work very hard for all our patients and are happy to hear you have had such positive experiences. Thank you again!

Submitted January 18, 2017

Horrible experience. This place loves money! Paid for commitment to pregnancy plan but they never divulged (or even gave warning!) to the significant cost of drugs ($7,500-$8,000 per treatment). This was after they told us my insurance paid for the whole treatment (wrong about this), and then when I asked for refund to just pay for the one cycle, they wouldn't give us the money back. Stayed tuned.....website forthcoming to gather your story and hit this guy/practice in the only thing that matters to him, his pocket!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's response
We are very sorry to hear you feel this way about our practice. We acknowledge that we cannot please everyone but we wish to help every family have children. Our clinical and administrative staff was available to accommodate all of your needs and where happy to go above and beyond their responsibilities to provide you with the highest quality fertility care. We would love for you to continue care with our practice and recommend you call our Practice Administrator at 904-260-0352 to discuss your feedback in greater detail.

Submitted December 16, 2016

After trying to get pregnant on our own unsuccessfully at age 37 we went to Brown Fertility and did IVF. I over stimulated which is common so had to do a FET (frozen embryo transfer). We are now due with our first on 6-09-2017. Don't give up, if your desires are to be a mom or dad, pray to God he hears you.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear your happy news! Congratulations!

Submitted November 4, 2016

We had tried for over 3 years. We went through 4 rounds of iuis and got pregnant after 1st IVF cycle! We are extremely happy. Dr. Brown is a great physician and knows exactly what he is doing. We would highly recommend him. Nurse Emily is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations! I am so happy that the treatments were successful and that you are adding to your family.

Submitted October 31, 2016

We had tried to get pregnant for over 3 years and had never been able to. After discussing my history and symptoms with Dr. Brown on our first visit, he was able to diagnose me and we decided the best route to take would be IVF. We did one round of IVF where we decided to transfer one embryo and got pregnant! I am now 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and we couldn't be happier! Dr. Brown was amazing throughout the whole process and we really appreciated his honesty and positive attitude. We would highly recommend him! Only downside was the wait time. We always waited at least an hour, which my husband and I are not used to wait times like that coming from the military lifestyle, but I have to say it was totally worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I am 41 years old and got pregnant on the second try of IVF. I LOVE Dr. Brown! He takes his time with you & understands this difficult time in your life. If you are having any difficulties I highly recommend you make an appointment to see Dr. Brown!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I am 43 years old and got pregnant on the third try of IUI with Dr. Brown. The office staff is very friendly and Dr. Brown is very nice. I had previously been to another fertility specialist prior to seeing Dr. Brown and the doctors were extremely rude. The wanted to push me into IVF immediately. Although IVF is a much better success rate at my age, Dr. Brown gave me the statistics without pushing me into a decision. I decided to try on my own at first and we are thrilled we got pregnant on the third try. Emily at Baptist South is wonderful, such a different experience from the first doctors I went to.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Got pregnant in first dose of Femara (timed intercourse), Dr. Brown helped throughout the cycle and kept us updated in detail. Very friendly and available over weekend too for questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I've been doing IVF for two years I'm 44 years old. I just went to Dr. Brown after he came highly recommend on my 2nd IVF try I became pregnant. He is an excellent doctor and knows exactly what he's doing!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

J'étais âgée de 40 ans quand Dr Brown a été mis sur ma route avec toute son équipe en 2004. Une infertilité m'a été découverte au moment le plus important de ma vie soit le désir d'avoir un enfant dans les limites de l'âge! Au départ du Canada tout a été mis en oeuvre grâce à Laurie ma coordonnatrice de don d'ovules et Dr Brown pour tenter de réaliser ce rêve. Il m'a suffit de deux essais et le tour est joué! J'ai porté, allaité 11 mois, et m'amuse follement avec mon fils maintenant âgé de 11 ans. Il n'y a pas une journée que je pense à ce que fait cette équipe pour nous rendre heureux! Merci milles fois!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1993)