You may also like

Rate Dr. Samuel E. Brown

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's Ratings

Dr Brown is a great doctor! We saw him due to my husband having a low sperm count. We went through 3 rounds of failed IUIs until finally switching to IVF. We had a failed fresh cycle but went immediately into a frozen cycle which was a success and we are pregnant with twins! The nurses are great and super friendly as well and Dr Brown was easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable. The wait times have decreased tremendously over the year and a half that we were seeing him which is a plus. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Awesome doctor with a great personality and caring spirit! Great staff that was always helpful. He told us that he could get us pregnant and that he did. Thank you Dr. Brown, a man of his word that got us (hub & I) pregnant the first time around. At the age of 47 we are expecting twins!!! We feel truly blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Amazing doctor... Had my first baby naturally with no issues... After that I had several miscarriages. Several $$$ and doctors later... I was finally blessed and referred to the only doctor that successfully got me through another pregnancy and my beautiful rainbow baby was born. He's amazing at what he does and his staff is so helpful. Thank you Dr Brown and your amazing staff for being by myside and helping my beautiful daughter come into this world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

What is the cost for the consultation with Emily...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's response
Dear patient, please call our office at 904-260-0352 and we will be happy to
answer your question regarding fees and schedule you for a new patient
consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

After trying to conceive for two years my husband and I did one round of IVF and I am now almost seven weeks pregnant. The only problem we experienced was long wait times for some appointments and long wait times when calling the office. Trust me, if you can get through this, Dr. Brown is an exceptional doctor who will do everything possible to help you achieve pregnancy. If and when we want to go through IVF for a second baby, Dr Brown will be the only one we will trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

After experience with a midwife who was not knowledgeable enough to properly deal with fertility issues, I miscarried my first baby. Then, I visited Dr. Brown. He did very thorough testing and I ended up conceiving on my first medicated treatment. It was surprisingly easy! I took a pill and a shot and got pregnant on my first round of Femara. Then, Dr. Brown prescribed me the supplemental hormone I would need to sustain this pregnancy. I heard my baby's heartbeat when I was six weeks along and it was the best sound in the world. I'm now 24 weeks along with a precious baby boy. I'm very grateful to Dr. Brown. Also, many members of the nursing staff are kind and helpful. However, the people who usually answer the phones can be unfriendly and inconsiderate. That is my only complaint. I'd recommend Brown Fertility to anyone experiencing problems starting their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My experience using Dr brown has been nothing short of excellent!! He and his staff have been nothing but compassionate towards my husband and I. I did three iui's and one ivf cycle, and it finally happened for us! We finally get to start a family all thanks to Dr brown and his staff!!!! We are so grateful and overjoyed!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

AGREE with ONLY WANTS MONEY. After two unsuccessfull, unpleasant tries with doc Brown and him squeezing every penny from us. All we want to do is get remaining frozen embryos from him and he's charging us $1500 just to "prepare them". That doesn't even include shipping which we are having someone else do. DO NOT waste your time and money.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2847756].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 24, 2015

They only think in MONEY. We lose $ 15.000, their answered... more expencive practice! Please DON'T lose your money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2842973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's response
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you feel this way. We care very much for our patients and assure you that we do not prioritize finances over patient care. We understand when a couple visits our clinic that the situation may already be emotionally charged.

Unfortunately, treatments can be costly with very little coverage from insurance providers. We have worked hard to provide as many options as possible to our patients to help save costs and make treatments attainable. Our billing manager would like to learn more about your experience. She can be reached at 904-260-0352.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Overall our experience was very good. We had a successful pregnancy after the first round of IVF, and with only one embryo implanted. Dr. Brown made us feel very comfortable and hopeful during a stressful time. His practice was recommended to us by a trustworthy Dr, and we are very happy with the results. As other commenters have mentioned the office staff can be slow to return calls and could improve with overall communication, however the doctors and staff are extremely knowledgable and great to work with. Would highly recommend Dr. Brown, and we will be returning when we are ready to expand our family again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791919].votes_count ]]