Ratings for Dr. Samuel E. Brown

I've been doing IVF for two years I'm 44 years old. I just went to Dr. Brown after he came highly recommend on my 2nd IVF try I became pregnant. He is an excellent doctor and knows exactly what he's doing!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

J'étais âgée de 40 ans quand Dr Brown a été mis sur ma route avec toute son équipe en 2004. Une infertilité m'a été découverte au moment le plus important de ma vie soit le désir d'avoir un enfant dans les limites de l'âge! Au départ du Canada tout a été mis en oeuvre grâce à Laurie ma coordonnatrice de don d'ovules et Dr Brown pour tenter de réaliser ce rêve. Il m'a suffit de deux essais et le tour est joué! J'ai porté, allaité 11 mois, et m'amuse follement avec mon fils maintenant âgé de 11 ans. Il n'y a pas une journée que je pense à ce que fait cette équipe pour nous rendre heureux! Merci milles fois!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I am 37 years old, my husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 2.5 years on our own. We tried 3 rounds of Clomid from my OBGYN which were unsuccessful. I had positive ovulation tests, husband sperm tests came back okay, so this appeared to be unexplained fertility. I have never been pregnant before. Dr. Brown performed a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and removed stage 1 endometriosis along with an adhesion. I had never been diagnosed with endometriosis, so I was unaware that I had it. Within one month after the procedure, we are now pregnant. We believe that without Dr. Brown we could not have conceived on our own. The staff is so very helpful and friendly. They always make us feel like family. Thank you so much to Dr. Brown and the rest of the fertility clinic family!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

It was our first try on Femara and Ovidrel Shot and it works naturally with us, today Dr Brown did an ultrasound and we are in shocked to have twins!!! Emily in Baptist South has been so great to us, very patience and kind. Dr. Brown himself was very informative and knowledgeable in helping patient's to conceive. To all other patient's out there that need help, go for the best and don't hesitate at all. Dr. Brown and his staff can help you, no matter what it takes. I work in the medical field as well, I know when a physician is best, because they listen to you and will help you with no doubt. Thank You Dr. Brown and staff...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am 38 years old and have been trying to have a baby for 3 years. I knew that my age would make it more difficult to conceive but I had no idea my fertility labs would be low. After 2 rounds of IVF with Dr. Brown I am happy to say that we are expecting 1 healthy baby in the Fall. Dr. Brown and his team are very compassionate and make you feel loved and cared for. He does have a very busy office so the wait times can be a little long at times but this is because they do not rush your time spent with the nurses/NPs/MDs. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Brown and his team!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I'm 36 years old and thanks to Dr. Brown and his team, my husband and I are 7 weeks pregnant. This was our first try at IVF and it worked! Throughout the process everyone was positive and reassuring. I just loved that. If you're on the fence about IVF, go see Dr. Brown!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

We love Brown Fertility! Finding out you are not able to conceive naturally can be tough- but Dr. Brown and his staff made the journey of infertility a pleasant one! After our first IVF cycle we are expecting twins!! We can not think Dr. Brown enough!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Wait time is very long. My surgery was not effective. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Brown and his staff is very supportive, accurate, and prompt. I'm 27 years old, my husband and I have been trying to consume for several years with no success. However, my OBGYN recommended me to Dr. Brown and I immediately scheduled an appointment. Once I met Dr. Brown he took the time to answer all my questions and reassured me about the IVF process. I was initially skeptical because $10,000 was alot to commit to for a possibility. Again Dr. Brown reassured me and I started on a fresh cycle. Prior to starting the treatment Dr. Brown made sure all my test and levels were appropriate and actually pushed backed the cycle in order to elevated my levels. Throughout the cycle I called the office for every little thing and the nurses immediately responded with kindness. I'm 27 years old, had more than 17 eggs retrieved, transferred one embryo, and now I'm 7 week pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Brown but the only thing is be prepared to wait during appointments.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I'm 47 years old and Dr Brown help me and my husband conceive our first child. The staff has been so wonderful and personable. The staff truly enhances the knowledge of Dr. Brown and both are greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Samuel E. Brown's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1993)

Assurant

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been doing IVF for two years I'm 44 years old. I just went to Dr. Brown after he came highly recommend on my 2nd IVF try I became pregnant. He is an excell..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "J'étais âgée de 40 ans quand Dr Brown a été mis sur ma route avec toute son équipe en 2004. Une infertilité m'a été découverte au moment le plus important de ma..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 37 years old, my husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 2.5 years on our own. We tried 3 rounds of Clomid from my OBGYN which were unsucc..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was our first try on Femara and Ovidrel Shot and it works naturally with us, today Dr Brown did an ultrasound and we are in shocked to have twins!!! Emily in..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am 38 years old and have been trying to have a baby for 3 years. I knew that my age would make it more difficult to conceive but I had no idea my fertility la..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm 36 years old and thanks to Dr. Brown and his team, my husband and I are 7 weeks pregnant. This was our first try at IVF and it worked! Throughout the proces..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Brown Fertility! Finding out you are not able to conceive naturally can be tough- but Dr. Brown and his staff made the journey of infertility a pleasant..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Wait time is very long. My surgery was not effective. Not impressed. "

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown and his staff is very supportive, accurate, and prompt. I'm 27 years old, my husband and I have been trying to consume for several years with no succe..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm 47 years old and Dr Brown help me and my husband conceive our first child. The staff has been so wonderful and personable. The staff truly enhances the kn..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a great experience with Dr. Brown and his staff. We had trouble conceiving due to me having PCOS. When I left the first appointment with Emily, I felt li..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As one of the many who see Dr. Brown because they are having a difficult time conceiving, I wanted to offer some words of encouragement. After being told that i..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "43 and pregnant with twins! Very helpful and kind. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We tried for 15 years to conceive. Dr Brown and his staff are very knowledgable and caring. We are happy to announce that we are pregnant with twins after just..."

September 23, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to " ".

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown is a great doctor! We saw him due to my husband having a low sperm count. We went through 3 rounds of failed IUIs until finally switching to IVF. We..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor with a great personality and caring spirit! Great staff that was always helpful. He told us that he could get us pregnant and that he did. Th..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor... Had my first baby naturally with no issues... After that I had several miscarriages. Several $$$ and doctors later... I was finally blessed an..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What is the cost for the consultation with Emily..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "After trying to conceive for two years my husband and I did one round of IVF and I am now almost seven weeks pregnant. The only problem we experienced was long ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "After experience with a midwife who was not knowledgeable enough to properly deal with fertility issues, I miscarried my first baby. Then, I visited Dr. Brown. ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience using Dr brown has been nothing short of excellent!! He and his staff have been nothing but compassionate towards my husband and I. I did three iu..."

July 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "32099" to "32258". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "AGREE with ONLY WANTS MONEY. After two unsuccessfull, unpleasant tries with doc Brown and him squeezing every penny from us. All we want to do is get remainin..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They only think in MONEY. We lose $ 15.000, their answered... more expencive practice! Please DON'T lose your money."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Overall our experience was very good. We had a successful pregnancy after the first round of IVF, and with only one embryo implanted. Dr. Brown made us feel ver..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Overall, my experience was average. Dr. Brown was nice and so was the staff. They could work on communication. I have one failed IVF the first time, but the sec..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After trying for a year on our own, we were referred to Doctor Brown by a friend and former patient. Their office staff and nurses are wonderful at walking you..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Had a long struggle with trying to get pregnant. Finally referred to Dr. Brown and he got the ball rolling right away to figure out what was going on. I am ha..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Prior to Brown Fertility, my wife and I battled infertility for four years. My wife has endometriosis...and although she had surgery for it, we were unsuccessf..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This practice is only about money! We have wasted all our saving their bait and switch billing technique with no results. My complaint is about the billing pr..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I really loved working with Dr Brown and his company. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant on my first attempt of IVF. I believe in him and his practice."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau because of hidden fees and dishonest business practices. Be extremely careful about entering into any ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Treatment seems to be standardized and with the Lack of communication you feel you're throwing away you money. Their staff is disorganized ..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This concerns the cruel and snobby treatment I received. Not about in house nurses or doctors. I loved my doctor actually. Hope was setting in again. How are yo..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I worked at this clinic and if you knew what unsanitary and unethical practices go on behind the scenes, you would RUN, not just walk away. Save your precious t..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I approached Brown Fertility Clinic after 3 failed IUI cycles at my regular OBGYN's office. Immediately, he discovered that my eggs were not of ..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I used brown fertility. They seem to be aware of women’s fertility issues but not men’s. My husband had an absence of sperm in his sperm analysis and taught he..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I hac 2 failed IUIs znd 1 failed IVF treatment. I was under Dr Browns care for 3 years since he performed my robotic myomectomy (uterine fibroid surgery). I w..."

September 14, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"

December 12, 2012
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 5, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Reproductive Endocrinologist" to "Gynecologist (OBGYN)"

May 16, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Samuel" to "Samuel E."

April 8, 2012