Ratings for Dr. Richard Gohl

You couldn't find kinder people than good Dr. Gohl and his amazing staff. I liked them all very much, and Dr. Gohl is clearly knowledgeable in this style of chiropractic and very gentle as well. He also seems to enjoy explaining the nuts and bolts of adjustments to patients, which is great. When I was a patient, I worried, though, about whether he was able to physically complete the more strenuous parts of my adjustment anymore, since his strength may be waning (just due to normal aging). What I mean is: In the more demanding aspects of adjustments (like where you lay on your side) he would act as though there was no adjustment needed after all, if he wasn't able to bring it about with his concerted efforts. As a patient who's seen other chiros, I believe that may have been a bit of wishful thinking on his part, rather than a reflection of the reality of my needs as his patient. Clearly, he aims to help you feel better, but I wish he had a second doctor around to assist, when nec.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

This man uses a specialized technique and adjusts only what needs to be adjusted, not one's whole spine! He is really a lovely man and was helpful in getting me relaxed as I was very nervous for my first adjustment. He is always on time. I have never had to wait. His office staff is so friendly and remembers me every time I call to schedule an appointment. I wasn't a big believer in chiropractic medicine until I met Dr. Gohl.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Richard Gohl's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1949)

Workers Comp