Ratings for Dr. Donnie Joe Holden

His office staff is very rude and at one time he wouldn't call in a refill of my prescription, causing me to have to decrease and go without when it's a medicine that's dangerous to quit like that. Highly disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Should have his head examined. Think his staff just leaching on the business he built. Should retire, but then the others would have to get a real job. Maybe works well for other patients, but I just don't get it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This doctor used profanity as he talked about himself in war and about issues I really didn't have. I would not recommend him. He was expensive and didn't help me very much at all.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

This Doctor is so strange. All he did was tell me about how he won some wars. He did not listen to me at all. I just needed my regular meds rxs written, and he wanted to redo them all even though i am doing well. Very frustrating expeience and a waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

knows his medications

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Donnie Joe Holden's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Springdale, AR