Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Mohr

I,too, searched for years for the right OBGYN after my first doctor passed away some 20 years ago. Finally, a gentle,informative,intuitive and knowledgeable doctor and to top it off, his office staff are just as nice and easy to deal with as he is. I found him right here from other recommendations.I hope I will be helpful to others as you all were to me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Mohr delivered my first child 30 years ago! I'll never forget what a great experience it was and thanks to him, I was well taken care of.......he is the VERY BEST ! My second child, my daughter, is having dysmenorrhea for several years, and we haven't found ONE Dr. here in Florida who can help her. I am tempted to fly her to NJ just to have Dr. Mohr examine her !! I'm almost there!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Mohr has become very unreliable lately. He seems to be very confused while conversing.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

I love him! I'm happy to have had my children delivered by him. He is kind knows his stuff and i'm happy to have him part of such a special time in my life.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

After losing a child I walked into Dr. Mohr's office in a panic 8 weeks pregnant and terrified. I took my hand and never left my side. I knew no matter what he would take care of me 100%. And he did. I highly reccomend Dr. Mohr. If he retires I wont have any more children. Truly kind and loving.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Mohr has taken care of me for over 25 years. He is a terrific person and I have a lot of confidence in his skills. Strong Recommendation for Dr. Mohr!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Very compassionate, very caring. Always explains everything and finds time for each patient. Calls back all the time with every concern - extremely reliable. Performed a major surgery on me 14 years ago very successfully. However made a big mistake with one diagnosis in recent years - thankfully without any consequences due to second opinion that he recommended himself and this is for what I respect him a lot. Wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

I saw Dr Mohr for several years. He is very personable, answers all your questions very thoroughly. Unfortunately have several years, I developed some concerns. I have a gynecological condition that requires consistent monitoring. Dr Mohr was inconsistent in his recommended course of treatment (and when I would ask him why his advice had changed, he often did not have a good answer). Several times it was clear that he was recommending treatment without looking at the test results he had ordered for me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I searched high and low and finally found the right doctor. He did major surgery on me years ago. Also delivered my son and now we have another on the way. I feel totally comfortable and in very capable hands when I'm under his care!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

We've known Dr. Mohr for twenty years when he had an office in Bernardsville! He is by far the BEST doctor I have ever seen. He truly loves his job. His knowledge is unsurpassed. He is kind, caring, compassionate. He has always made time to answer all of my questions (and I have many). You will not find a better doctor than this.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. Robert F. Mohr's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1977)