Ratings for Dr. Kristina J. Harrington

She is horrible. She didn't wean me off a medication, then put me on one I am allergic to. The staff at Intermountian Hospital call her straight faced Harrington. She is basically a drug dealer, but worse. I will see that monster in court. Caroline Rose King

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I met her in 09 when i went through severe depression and suicidal thoughts at 8 years old. She put alot of false information in the final report. I was sent to a childrens phsyciatric hospital in boise because of false information and faulty sources. I do not recommend

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The best doctor in Idaho. Very knowledgable. Glad to be treated by her

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I saw Dr. Harrington for two years and was disatisfied with her throughout. I ended our relationship after she hospitalized me in a local psychiatric facility, and then went on vacation, making it near impossible for me to get out--because the on call doctor wouldn't release me without her consent, and she was unavailable. I was essentially held hostage, which I found totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

I was shunted off to a nurse practitioner who was one of the least empathetic persons I've ever met. Considering that I was being treated for depression, empathy is an important aspect of working with a provider. She had a formulaic approach that had nothing to do with what my symptoms were. On follow-up visits it cost me $75 for about 8 minutes with this person. She was cold and stiff and had no business being in this field. She pretended not to notice when I left her office in tears.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

This doctor was not helpful at all and demonstrated a very disinterested manner throughout our visit. She is also cold and unfeeling. I would definitely not recoommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I waited 3 months to see this doctor and paid $295 for my initial evaluation which was supposed to be an hour long, they had me in 30 minutes late and I was the one cut off. She gave me two bits of information that was useful but otherwise nothing. She also answered her cell phone during this visit. I would NEVER recommend seeing her nor will I ever see her again!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Kristina J. Harrington's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)