Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Potter

He was assigned to me when I was admitted to inpatient units. He always gave me only 2 minutes at 6am in order to rush to his private practise. I was suffering from acute leg cellulitis with extremely pain when I tried to stand up. 2 ER attending physicians at UPMC decided to admit me for treatment. Unfortunately, based on his careless medical records, I was denied by my insurance. I did not find any of my severe pain or high pressure complaints underneath my skin in his medical descriptions. Because of his negligence, I had to worry about my financial charge at hospital. When I tried to let him help to re-submit an insurance case authorization for me, he refused it and let other doctors do it. I will never forgive his cruel behaviors on me. By the way, when I had allergic rashes in my leg before I was discharged, he was told by nurses but he did not want to have a look at me. I wish I would be the last victim of him. He really did not care about the patient's benefits.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have always been extremely satisfied with Dr. Potter. He never makes you feel rushed and takes time to listen. Hope he's around for a long time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

i am very pleased with dr. potter. He has an excellent bedside manner and is relaxed, never rushed, which is unusual with doctors today. He is thorough, yet doesn't overreact with unncessary prescriptions and tests. he usually has medical students with him, which can make some patients uncomfortable, but patients are given the option to omit the student during their appt.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Great personality. Works with you and listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Very disappointed in lack of responsiveness to inquiries regarding patient condition and treatment. Won't return phone calls and acts like you're bothering him when he does.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Robert H. Potter's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med