Ratings for Dr. Erik J. Sirulnick

Great doctor. Very knowledgable. Passionate about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Had severe SVT, doctor assured me he could fix it. He did a heart abalation. Now it's so bad I can't work. I can't tolerate beta blockers. Was told there was nothing more he could do, that it was my fault that I can't tolerate medicine. Referred me out of state. My life is forever changed. Will never be the same. Now I live in fear of doing much of anything because my blood pressure and pulse are thru the roof after the procedure he performed.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I don't know what the final amount is that I will pay. My insurance will be billed first. The doctor has always listened to all my problems, whether heart related or not, and has given helpful advice as he is concerned about my health and all the pressure I have at the present and my depression. I know he has given me more time than my appointment to try and help. He also explains in layman's language what is wrong so I can understand exactly what the problem is. He also has advised me both verbally and in writing what type of medicine he prefers to be given to me and would like the other doctor(s)I see to contact him prior to any changes regarding a new RX.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Erik J. Sirulnick's Credentials

• Chinese

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1997)