Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Rahman

His staff are forced to write the positive reviews- they think he is a tyrant and love to tell you how nasty he is and that he has affairs with patients. He is nasty to them and talks badly about his wife. If you question anything, watch him get infuriated. I am pregnant with my 4th and my OB told me none of the doctors respect him- he is pompous and DANGEROUS. RUN! There's plenty of good doctors in the neighborhood to risk your precious children with this poor excuse for a physician. Oh, after you have a baby he will push his diet drugs on you for cash.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been bringing my children to Dr Rahman for 13 years. His entire office has been helpful with every stage of my children's childhoods! I feel lucky to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr.Rahman is always late... His rude he talks to you like your not educated.. When you call him on an emergency call he seems bothered that you calling on the weekend.. Im changing to a new pediatrician..

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Not only is he just the best, he is warm, understanding and knows every baby is unique as is their parents. Being new parents we were calling every 3 days the first 4 months. Not once were we made to feel bad about calling so much. Our calls were answered back quickly and we were always seen within the next day. His staff and nurses practitioners are amazing. We love our choice and are happy to spend the next 17 years going to him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I came to his practice 4 yrs ago (with 2 children 6yr and 10yr). I was tired of my current doctor of 6yrs giving me 3min of his time and constantly having new doctors see me children because the practice had grown so much it was so impersonal. I came to Dr Raham, because he was small, him and a Nurse practitioner, only. I loved the one on one I got with them. Four years later he has grown a couple more Dr.s and staff, new practice. But his One on One that you get there from him, his staff is wonderful. Great Doctor, Lisa Castro

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

The office staff and nurses are great. Dr. Rahman's bedside manner needs much improvement. We are finding a new pediatrician after being there 6 years.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr.Rahmens office is the best place to bring your children they are prompt, accurate, and never leave you waiting!! This is not a doctors office its a family and you are part of it! They all know my child by name and make not only my child but also myself feel very comfortable. I tell all of my family and friends to bring their children there and thats because I care for them, and want nothing but the best for them and their children!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Have been using them for 3 years since my daughter was born. Wouldn't go anywhere else. I moved recently and now drive 45 minutes to get to him. Most of the staff is really nice and pleasant. The NP Jackie is great and Dr. Rahman always takes time with us and is very friendly. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but I'm okay with that since he never seems rushed when he comes in to see my daughter.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Very Happy that I found Dr. Rhaman he has been a huge help and very thurough

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I've been taking my son to this office for over 3 years now. This place is the best! Everyone is very friendly. For what it's worth, I drive 45 minutes out of my way to come here.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Steven E. Rahman's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1995)