Ratings for Dr. Sue Yang

This dr is a scam artist and lies and mistreats patients. Parents are not allowed in the back. The way she treats staff is appalling and she controls EVERYTHING from finances to what staff is allowed to say to patients. It's disturbing.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My Disgust and Distaste for this Dentist Office has been ignited by a post from friend indicating that they took their daughter there today. I told her to run as fast as she could from this place. Even after the almost 5 years since going there I remember like it was yesterday when my 6 years old calm, cool no issues daughter was strapped to a chair and sedated before I even left the front desk from processing her, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSET!!. I never understood why parents were not welcomed behind that cute door, but I had to learn the hard way. My daughter still remembers and asks why her wrists were tied to the chair. When confronted about it, this crazy lady dentist responded with confusion as to why I was so livid, as if strapping someone's child to a chair and sedating her without telling the parent was typical protocol. Uh...No!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I took my daughter to Toothtown with a referral from her orthodontist to have 2 teeth pulled. Dr. Yang proceeded to do allot of extra, unnecessary treatments to make more money. They overcharged me $300 which I questioned and was then credited back. She also put sealants on my daughters teeth after I specifically told her I didn't want her to. I would never bring my daughter back to her.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Sue Yang

Dr. Sue Yang's response
Dear Dawn, We always recommend an initial visit with a child so we can gain our patient's trust before any surgical procedures are performed (as per you, "2 teeth pulled"). We do not consider gaining your child's trust an unnecessary treatment. Pediatric Dentistry is a very exciting and rewarding profession. As in all professions, a Pediatric Dentist is able to provide quality care when there is an atmosphere of complete confidence and trust. When the proper rapport is established among the Doctor, the Child, and the Parents, everyone involved is happier. Dr. Yang specializes in children's dentistry and has over 10 years experience. She always has the children's best interest in mind. Our upmost concern is and always will be the health and well being of your child. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 561-333-4568. We always encourage our patients to call with questions or concerns.

Submitted June 17, 2015

Arrived at appointment time and was seen immediately. The staff is very friendly and cater to the young children's apprehension. Awesome service!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Best place ever for your child's teeth. Have to wait little for the treatment but I understand since they work with children. I highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

My children have been patients here for years. The doctor, staff, and office setting are great!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Took care of my childs dental needs.. Friendly staff, amazing doctor! Very knowledge

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

We were seeing a family dentist,then my youngest got a cavity,the family dentist told us we should take her to a pediatric dentist. I was surprised; I thought she was pediatric plus adult dentist. Then, after I visited the pediatric dentist I was overwhelmed with how under-treated my 5 yr. old was and now we were facing a root canal for my youngest. I was upset with myself and doubtful about what this pediatric dentist was telling me, so I researched.I share this with you to save you from the anxiety I went through. I went to Dr. Yang before I read these reviews and then I was worried about going back even though we had a really great experience despite what was needed. So, I researched other dentists,procedures and root canals for young children and found she is one of the best in her field and was wonderful and patient with my little girl. And, yes she will find and treat cavities that others overlook, saving your child from ugly complications. I will go back, she is a good dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

My son was 9 years when I took him to this dentist. they book 2/3 patients at the same time. Really long wait. My son got traumatized by them... he absolute hates them. he said the dentist will scream non stop to the assistants, will call them names in Spanish and ignore the kids. When I asked to go with him inside they said I couldn't! My kid is well behaved older kid and they said the only way to treat him was using gas... When he came out of the office, he was really bad, shaken and I felt so bad for allowing this to happen... never again. The office may look 'nice' but don't be fooled.

Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Sue Yang

Dr. Sue Yang's response
Research shows that a child is more prone to overreact when the parents are in the treatment room with the child. As an office policy we prefer the parents to "sit back, and relax in the waiting area. If needed, we will call them". We never prohibit parents from going in and viewing their child's procedure. However, we don't encourage it simply because it can make appointments unproductive for all parties involved. We appreciate all parents' understanding in this matter. If there are any other questions, please feel free to call our office at 561-333-4568.

Submitted March 13, 2015