Ratings for Dr. James Q. Jardine

I have used Dr. Jardine for 15 years and have known him for a decade longer. He has kept me in great health (yes, I did the weight loss program about 4-5 years ago). Your overall health really does start with being the size you were meant to be. I only did the weight loss program for about 3 months, until I hit my goal, but the program taught me how to keep it off and helped me actually get there. I first went to Dr. Jardine because I had a young friend who was sexually abused as a child and I would take her to him for her visits while she was pregnant. He was so patient with her. She would be in his office almost a full day and he'd wait until she was ready for her exam. He would talk, leave and come back to see if she was ready.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

All about the money with this guy. Went for a check up, was basically told that I was fat and that I should go on his very expensive "weight loss plan" that is not covered by insurance. I feel like I was simply being set up so I could be funneled into the expensive weight plan and everything else was secondary. I moved on.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Jardine was so rude to me. No one has ever treated me the way I did. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I became a GYN patient of Dr. Jardine's after first joining his Medi-Weightloss Clinic. I surpassed my weight-loss goal, am up-to-date on all of my health check milestones and appreciate the time he has spent discussing wellness issues. I also appreciate the fact that he stays current with his specialty and that he is a prolific reader of scientific literature relevant to his practice.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Jardine did not want to be bothered with my health concerns. He dismissed me after about seven minutes. I have found a new doctor that actually cares!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Jardine saved my life. I was bleeding internally he had me rushed to emergency surgery (2 hrs to live) and his quick reponse is why I am here writing this today. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

my daughter came in after be on her cycle for 3 weeks and was starting to be weak he only said stay on birth control pills and let them work, the next day she was in the er.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. James Q. Jardine's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1981)