Ratings for Dr. John C. Grimes

Dr. Grimes and his office truly care about your overall health. My son and I both go to his office and have seen a great improvement in our overall health in the past year and a half. If your looking for a great Chiropractor, Dr. Grimes is it!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Grimes is amazing. He has got a sense of humor and takes the time to sit down and get to know each of his patients. He is on time, his staff is wonderful. He is always recommending a healthy lifestyle and giving personally tailored advice in how to achieve that lifestyle. He is exceptionally knowledgeable when it comes to his field.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

He is a very good chiropractor with great hands, you cannot ask much more from a chiropractor. My neck has been stuck for quite a while with limited motion to the left. He keeps adjusting my neck and it continues to improve. I really do not have neck pain, until I turn to the max, but it keeps getting farther. I have been adjusted by dozens of chiropractors, he is the tops and worth the drive.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Grime is the best. Relocated from Chicago had a bad car accident...treatment there never solved the problems...Dr. Grimes fixed my gait perfectly I couldn't even walk up a curb...now I can even do stairs...He's even recommended the best doctors to me...kind, honest and extremely knowledeable...I give hime a 10!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. John C. Grimes's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental