Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Borden

Probably the best Dr out there- my son had some health challenges and dr Borden has always been there with great advice knowledge and compassion

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor. I had flu symptoms, but it was actually pneumonia. Dr. Borden diagnosed it perfectly because he spent the time needed to do his job right. Very kind and considerate person as well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I love that Dr. Borden is willing to spend time with me, he never gives me the sense that he wants to rush me out the door. I am totally satisfied with the care he provides.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The entire office is first rate. Everyone cares and are extrememly helpful and efficient. Dr. Borden is about as good as they get. Takes time with you and addresses every need.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

He was very helpful and caring toward my toddler. He didn't give her antibiotics until we did further testing to be sure she needed them. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Eric C. Borden's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)