Ratings for Dr. Robersteen C. Howard

Dr.Howard is the most sincere doctor I have even met! She and her staff are all amazing! Tonya rocks too! As a mother, I 100% TRUST her with my children.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Howard has excellent bedside manner. She speaks softly and sweetly to my child to allow my child time to "warm up" to her prior to the exam. her exams are thorough. When situations arise that require specialists, she is very agressive in securing such care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

She is the best doctor EVER. I mean EVER. I wish I had an adult doc like her. My son was one of her first patients, and from the first time we talked with her, we could tell she LOVED babies. When he got the measles as an infant, she went in LABOR herself but waited to hear my son's blood test results - she absolutely wanted to make sure he was well cared for with no discontinuity in care. She relates very well to my son and is homeschool friendly. My son had a really weird disease - and she diagnosed it and treated it right off - and it is RARE. The ER doc had just been terrified but she tool on look and knew right what to do. Oh gosh, if you can get her, do!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

She is a great Dr. I have her for my two kids and I wanted her for my 3rd one but they stoped takeing medicaid for newborns. :( but another than that she is great!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Robersteen C. Howard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio