Ratings for Dr. Agata M. Michalczak

She took a biopsy of the worng part of me So i got inaccurate results. She rushed through my appointments and procedures. Shes not very nice either. I found a much better doctor at another clinic.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

It is hard to rate a family practice doctor these days because they aren't what they used to be. I know that Dr. Michalczak spends as much time with me as I need and I never feel rushed. She usually does not go over my blood work with me, so I always have to ask, but that seems to be the norm with docs these days. She is very kind and makes me feel comfortable. Her staff, on the other hand, is rude.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

She has no idea what she's doing.She couldn't diagnost me with asthma for more then two years.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

I have never been disappointed when leaving her office. I am always prepared for the wait, but I know when I am in the room with her, she gives me all the time I need. It would be nice for that wait time to improve, though.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Very knowledgeable and friendly (and beautiful), will explain your situation and answer all questions. If the office could only improve the wait time...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Agata M. Michalczak's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Oxford