Ratings for Dr. O. IMMANUEL Uketui

I can honestly say that at my recent office visit I truly enjoyed Dr. Immanuel Uketui. This was my first time at the health facility were he practices, which is very affordable if you are uninsured. He introduced himself and asked me questions related to the matter I went in for and was very helpful as to explaining why I had came down with my illness. In my personal opinion he was very knowledgeable and friendly too. I was really content with the service I received on his behalf and his staff's behalf. I'll most definately recommend him to my family and friends if they are in need and search for a family doctor. I'm glad he accepted me as a patient and hope to continue my medical needs in his practice.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

This doctor is apparently from South Africa and his accent is so thick that not only his patients, but also his co-workers complain that they cannot understand a word he says. Worst of all, he seems to take it personally when people ask him to repeat himself!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I went in and he did not even take my vitals. I came in for headaches and he assumed I was there for pain killers. I just want to find out whats wrong.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

I've been seeing Dr Uketui for about 7 uears. He is a very caribg and compassionate man. He.s not only my doctor, but also a friend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

He is chronically late by a minumum of an hour.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. O. IMMANUEL Uketui's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. JOSEPH, MO