Dr. David B. Rausher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Rausher

I just had an initial consultation with Dr. Rausher at Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was surprised and delighted to say the least. Dr. Rausher did a thorough evaluation and assessment, listened to my needs, discussed multiple treatment options, and provided the exact kind of care I was looking for. I will definitely be going to see Dr. Rausher again moving forward to address my GERD, as he has been able to educate me and provide treatment options that prior doctors have not been thoughtful enough to provide. I would give ACG and its entire staff six stars if I could!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Rausher is a uniquely seasoned, well-studied detail-oriented physician whose focus is clearly on getting his patients better quickly and safely, and the depth of this doctor's knowledge- base floors me. I can go into specifics and types of unique insightful attributes Dr. Rausher possesses (all of which are worth mentioning, but alas time does not permit)..but long story short - the man's services are unparalleled in terms of quality, cost, etc I cant singe him enough praises

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I love both of the doctors at Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology and Atlanta Endoscopy Center. Dr. Parrish has always been there for me when I've needed him, including weekends. And Dr. David Rausher has knowledge and experience that is simply unparalleled.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

I was reluctant to have my procedure done but I am so glad that I did! Dr. Rausher was able to identify an important health issue that I had no idea I even needed to address. The staff was warm, courteous, and felt patient-focused. I would certainly recommend Dr. David Rausher and Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Very kind. Very attentive. Excellent Physicians in every way. Informative of things which may help a patient. Grateful for this kind of a Practice! Came highly recommended, and rightfully so. You will not find a more experienced or capable pair of docs.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. David Rausher is honest and has superb beside manners. He is very intelligent. He believes in preventive care. When he refers you to another doctor you know that you are good hands. I guess birds of feather flock together. It is without any reservation that I would send my family members, friends and colleagues to Dr. Rausher

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Rausher is one of the sweetest Drs I have ever been to and I have been to a lot. He has the best bedside manner and you could not ask for a more caring Dr. He just keeps working with you to get you better.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Phenomenal experience - will definitely refer to friends and family members

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Best possible experience you can expect when going to see a doctor. Staff was friendly, doctor was exceptional - very informative and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Perfect. Having this guy as my doctor has been nothing but a blessing!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. David B. Rausher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David Rausher is a gastroenterologist in Decatur, Georgia and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including DeKalb Medical at Downtown Decatur and DeKalb Medical at North Decatur. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Rausher has won Castle Connolly's Top Doc award consecutively from 2011-2018

• English
  • Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1977)

• Upper endoscopy
  • Liver disease
  • Indigestion
  • GERD
  • Gastroparesis
  • Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
  • Dysphagia
  • Barrett's esophagus
  • Colon polyps
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colon cancer
  • Esophageal varices
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Cirrhosis