Ratings for Dr. David B. Rausher

Best possible experience you can expect when going to see a doctor. Staff was friendly, doctor was exceptional - very informative and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Perfect. Having this guy as my doctor has been nothing but a blessing!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr Rausher for 23 years. He is the best of the best in his field (I have done my research), and the most compassionate and courteous doctor around today.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Rausher has been my doctor for almost 10 year and I highly recommend him. He is extremely professional and courteous. He cares about his patients and spends as much time with me as needed during office visits. He is a great listener which is very important in a doctor. He is also very very smart and really knows what he is doing. He gets a 10 out of 10 in my book!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Rausher for nearly 9 years for Crohn's Disease and for a gall bladder removal. Dr. Rausher is a great doctor and they are always wonderful about getting you in for symptoms quickly. I hope he never retires:)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Rausher has been my doctor since 1996, when I was diagnosed with a very rare disease. He has always very kind, very helpful, and more like a good friend than just my doctor. He always lets me know to call anytime i needed him. I would recommend him to anybody i know.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Rausher has been my gastroenterologist for 8 years now. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Rausher and his staff. Short wait times, friendly staff, very detailed, and works with my insurance to make sure I get the care and medications that I need. His nurse and associates are always quick to respond to calls and help me in any way possible.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I went in for my second colonoscopy with Dr. Rausher and it was a very pleasant experience. I am 38 yrs old but need this procedure every 5 yrs due to family history. Both times Dr. Rausher and his staff have put me at ease with their smiles and warm beds-side manner. They even asked about the prep procedure which had improved since 5 yrs ago. They explained what would happen, how I would feel and answered all my questions. Everything went quick and flawlessly with no ill effects afterwards. I would recommend Dr. Rausher to anyone else in need of a gastroenterologist – he is always willing to accommodate emergency appointment requests within the same week and I now send my whole family to him!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I went here for the 1st time about 3 weeks ago and had one of the best experiences I have ever had. I waited no more than 5 minutes, the staff was courteous, the doctor was professional, and I was in-and-out with a clean bill of health in 30 minutes!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Hands down the best doctor in town!!! I have thoroughly researched them all. This doc is the best educated, the most experienced, and according to patients provides the best quality of care

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. David B. Rausher's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental