Ratings for Dr. Julia A. Heng

I have been going to her for many years. She is kind and very thorough. She takes her time with you and you never feel rushed. I have just referred a third person to her and they are happy with her also.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Heng is a great doctor me and my family have been going to see her for years... We wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I went for a follow up as instructed by urgent care Dr. and was greeted with a scolding for being there.She then told me to stop the medication then sent me for another lab and then ct scan. then she had a nurse call me to tell me to continue to finish the medication and go for another lab when finished. I resent being spoken to as if i were 5 yrs old. Apparently urgetn care felt I needed to follow up since they called me 4 days after my visit to urgent care to remind me to see Dr Heng, I have gone to her several yrs but I will be searching for someone else now. I am too old to have to tolerate this kind of treatment. I am a good patient and never go to the dr. unless it is a have to case. I never carry a balance and I am always considerate.Oh did I mention I had to make 3 phone calls down there to finally get into see her. Just so she could scold me and then to find out it was a good thing I did follow up. Then she herself wouldn't even talk to me on the phone about results of my ct.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

No bedside manors. Very rude. No compassion. Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Julia A. Heng's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madison, OH