Ratings for Dr. Travis Murphy

I went to Dr. Murphy with a whole mouthful of problems and within a few months, I have a fantastic new smile thanks to him and his amazing staff. They always made sure that I was comfortable and explained anything that was going on. The massage chair really made it easy to take my mind off any unpleasantness. I was actually pretty bummed after my last appointment that I wouldn't get to go back haha would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Hey is an awsome dentist and the dental hygienist alshley was amazing aswell. She told me when's she was going to do things.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The needle was a tad uncomfy but I was in a of a lot of pain and he fixed me right up. I just personally hated when they tap the teeth with a metal thing. I guess most do that, but when the hygienist tapped by teeth, it really hurt and it seemed like she was pretending to be a dentist. Not cool. Be ware of the job tasks/advice of anyone who is NOT a dentist. Dentists are like mechanics... know your teeth before you get an oil change, lol

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Great care taken in the whole procedure. Received a text message afterwards checking on me. Amazing service!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Sorry to have read negative comments. My tooth removal procedure with him was great. His staff were polite, knowledgeable, professional. Dr. Murphy was efficient, honest, professional. Great experience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Excellent dentist, friendly staff. Pain free needles and reasonably priced.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

i would say that he is one of the worst dentists on the island, he pulled a back tooth that bled profusely. Had to spend 4 hours in the ER to control the bleeding. The dentist did not call me back for 24 hours after I left him an emergency message. Not satisfied at all ~ would never go back.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Excellent dentist. Best ever. Excellent staff. Caring and professional.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Very nice staff. Doctor is kind and explains the procedures. Painless needle was a bonus. I highly recommend the office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Not a good dentist in my opinion. Botched at least 1 filling which i am not convinced was needed to begin with. I had no problem before the filling was done, but now it is painful and the tooth is decaying.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011