Ratings for Dr. Marcel F. Daniels

Dr. Daniels was highly recommended to me. I was scared, but he made me feel very comfortable. He is also funny. He is very attentive and spent a lot of time with me. I have seen him six to ten times since surgery, and he has given me the upmost care. He is very precise and loves to see the beautiful results he produces as much as if he was having it done himself because he wants his patients to be happy. I am beyond oblivion with how how happy I am with Dr. Daniels. The girls on his staff are amazing as well. I love them all. Dr. Daniels, Kamila, Karen, and Lorraine, thank you all so very much. You know I am coming back and will be highly recommending you and opportunity I can. Rita

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Love Dr Daniels - BA still looks amazing 11 years later,,, even after 2 more pregnancies & 22 months of breast feeding. My healing time was so short & the horror stories I'd heard of bruises and pain following the procedure did not apply due to his gentle touch. Will definitely be returning to him when I decide to go bigger...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Daniels and his entire staff instantly make you feel like part of the family! Honest, thoughtful and accommodating! Dr. D has performed lipo suction surgery on me with SUPERIOR resultsand has turned me away on many other occaisions, informing me, I'd be "wasting my money!" He's the REAL DEAL!! HUGE bonus is his esthetician, Jennifer! I just recently had radiesse filler injected and was VERY nervous about looking fake and "OC housewifeish." She works magic with facial fillers, giving you a natural, not over done, look! Highly rec!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I had surgery by Dr. Daniels 5 years ago. I have only one word for him.****!!! I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. Initially my waist blew up to 46 inches and he eventually went back in to investigate. We will never know what he found.He subsequently told me I apparently wanted to look 18 and that would never happen again.It was so awful,I had to go to 5 Drs. before I found one that was willing to take on the severity of my redo.My breasts were so crocked,my nipples were so uneven and the tummy tuck resulted in my belly button being so low it was near my pubic area,with flaps of skin that hung to my thighs. I went to UCI which is a teaching hospital and they spent 9 hours, removing my belly button and skin grafting it back on.The doctor sewed 4 inches of stomach muscles together and said it was one of the worst botched jobs he had ever seen. It was an entire year of embarrassment and depression before I was whole again.Please steer clear of him!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Daniels performed a breast augmention Aug,2009, It was the best descision I could have ever done! Thank God for Dr. Daniels his warm staff always called me to remind me of my appts, Informed me on ALL the Pro's and Cons of my sensitive surgery!!!! dr.Daniels treated me with RESPECT, I was one of the patients who used Medical services, and the way I was treated was PRICELESSS!!!!! I wanted a Lipo suction and found this rating site and I had to say if you want to be treated kindly by staff and your doctor take my words Dr Daniels ROCKS and so do my BOOBS(.)(.)!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

I am in my late twenties & just got engaged. I wanted to feel like a woman on my wedding day, so I decided I'd rather have a small wedding & big boobs :). I also decided to have lipo of the abdomen & flanks to cure a bad case of square white girl butt (totally cured, ladies! I didnt think it was possible!). The incisions/placement of the implants were perfect. The BA & lipo has made my figure proportional and my breasts look so beautiful, it is ridiculous. I have perfect, fantastic, spectacular breasts, something I NEVER expected! I LOVE them!!! They are also very easy to hide, but now I realize I dont want to hide them as much as I thought I would! Dr. Daniels is ASPS certified and his work was flawless. My fiancé and I were actually admiring the almost invisible incisions. The placement is exquisite. Amazing. Plus, he is deliciously handsome. Totally happy and will go back for any future procedures. 100% Recommend! Reading reviews helped me so much, so internet, here I come!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

My experience with Dr. Daniels and his staff was amazing. They were very comforting and supportive. The helped me every step of the way. It has been 10 years since my breast aug. and I am still completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I received a tummy tuck and liposuction procedure from Dr. Daniels. Three days post surgery, I arrived at his office alone. I told him that I drove myself, and he screamed at me for this. He told me that I had to wear my drainage tubes an extra three days as punishment for this. After realizing that I had developed a staph infection, he sent me to my general practioner refusing to treat me further. As I was enroute to my GP, his nurse telephoned him and instructed him to 'just give me a shot of' rosephen and send me on my way. My doctor took one look at my infection and told me that it was "so bad, that" one shot of anything would not help it...I needed to be hospitalized. Additionally, that shot of rosephen was related to an antibiotic that I am allergic to, which would have caused a severe, allergic reaction. I still have a horrible scar to this day...Horrible doctor! ****ed me!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

Dr. Marcel F. Daniels's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)