Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth H. Quint

Treatment was poor at best. Doctor was disrespectful of patient privacy and did not listen to concerns involving long term health issue. Did not contact insurance company to cover prescription and then said that patient needed to switch to a cheaper script. 8 years with this issue and never dealt with a doctor who did not handle the situation properly. A month later and out of prescriptions and the issue is still to be resolved. Will probably have to pay out of pocket to resolve issue elsewhere. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Quint is very knowledgeable about day-to-day protocols. She takes her time and explain matters. Yet, there is a disconnect with treatments once a patient returns home. I received a prescription that caused serious, adverse reactions. I was unable to talk to the doctor directly. When I returned for the appointment, I was told that I needed to take the medication for as long as it takes. I ended up hemorraging a few days later. She is a nice person, yet when doctors do not truly listen to the needs of the "individual patient" serious problems can result. Fortunately, I found a new doctor who immediately went into action. He also had me get emergency treatment with a hematologist. So, never ignore your body. Find a doctor who knows their area of expertise, but takes the time to hear you as a person, and respects your observations. It can save your life.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

I was a potential new client. My first appoitment ended up being rescheduled by this office causing a two week delay. I waited over an hour in the exam room to see the doctor. After an hour and fifteen minutes I left without ever being seen. As I was leaving one of the staff questioned me and when I explained my reasons for leaving she said she "sees this alot". Poor customer service which contradicts the customer satisfaction signs posted on the walls.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Quint. She removed a large uterine fibroid through a small incision (a mini-laparotomy). She was very responsive to my concerns and numerous questions, and explained the recommended procedure in detail. She had knowledge of alternative treatment approaches, but was conservative in her recommendations - she wanted verifiable published studies and approaches with a track record. Some docs were leaning towards a hysterectomy, given my age, but not Dr. Quint. Great care, concern, and surgical skill.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

She gave me patently false and misleading answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

She's great, but the average wait time is the worst of any doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Quint is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. She performed a myomectomy on me. She uses surgery as a last resort and is not quick to suggest hysterectomies, as many doctors are. She communicates clearly and thoroughly, and does not rush through visits. I would suggest any woman whose doctor is pushing the patient toward a hysterectomy to visit Dr. Quint to get a second opinion, or better yet, make her your primary specialist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Elisabeth H. Quint's Credentials

• Rijksuniversiteit Te Leiden, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leiden, Netherlands (Grad. 1985)