Ratings for Dr. Randy Oliver

I've been going to randy for at least ten years now. Never had any problems. He's nice staff is nice and makes you feel at home

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

What an awesome Doctor! He was very kind and helpful. He took time with me to explain everything that was going on and gave helpful suggestions about what to do about it. He is very pleasant to talk to, I wish I could have similar experiences with other doctors like this!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Excellent beside manner, listens to concerns, always does more to make sure the problems get solved. Great with kids!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Oliver. I have type one diabetes and he explained every big or small detail about what steps to take for proper care of my eyes AND my diabetes! He was full of knowledge and was quite caring and you could tell he really loves his job. The staff were friendly right from the beginning. They were a little behind and I only had to wait maybe 20 minutes to get into see him which is fantastic compared to my doctor back home where you would be sitting for over an hour! I was very pleased with Dr. Oliver and would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Awful experience at this practice could see and hear staff on cell phones. Very loud staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

If I could rate higher than a 5 I would! Dr.Oliver was excellent with my son who had very high anxiety. He is funny,kind and explains things in a manner than is easy to understand. I would and do recommend him to anyone and everyone! Also his staff is first rate as well!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Very good facility, clean, sometimes a little behind and a wait is necessary but not too bad. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable doctor for sure!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I had an eye exam with Dr.Oliver the other day. He was very knowledgable,punctual and professional.The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would strongly recommend Dr. Oliver to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

We adopted a visual impaired 10 yearold doc spent a long time to see if he could do something for her a number of test and stuff then he forwarded his findings to childrens hospital phoned them and me after waht a guy, awesome doc. the best of the best in Lethbridge.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011