Ratings for Dr. George A. Elias

Best doctor ever! Long wait times are due to the fact that he spends more than a nano-second with his patients

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I can not express how unethical Dr. Elias and his staff are. He over books, big time! Patients get tired of waiting and leave after hours. They pocket co-pay and charge insurance as if you were seen. I found this out and my insurance company asked me to file a complaint of insurance fraud. Countless times he has screwed up my medication and failed to give me lab results when there was cause for concern.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Like to give meds and breathing rental that is not needed I think he gets a money kick back from medical supply co give too much drugs almost killed me the clinic he is in is a joke labs they call you weeks later even when you have labs out of range that need to be addressed right away office staff is lazy and Rudd

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Elias is THE best Doctor I've ever had in my life been a patient of his for over 12 yrs now...You will not be disappointed...And his assistant Margaret is an angel!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Elias for the last 22 years, since he was an assistant to my regular doctor. I continue to see hime in Westland even thou I have moved to Toledo. He is kind, caring, and will take the time to figure out what is wrong. I have tried to find another doctor closer to my home but they just don't measure up. I have also been taking my son to him for the last 15 years. His assistant Margret is a perfect companion for Dr. Elias. They are great together. Thanks Dr. Elias

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I needed my doctor to fight for me with auto insurance. I have called there several times left messages for his nurse to call me. Never received a phone call. When I went into office I talked to him about fighting for me. He said my lawyer would have to take care of it. Well my lawyer said my family dr needs to fight on my behalf. Since he was the one who saw me first. Now if my family doctor will not fight for me who will? He was in room with me for 5 mins. He leaves room and I open door and told him I was not done. He said he willcome back in. Well he never did. Instead he sent a nurse in for blood work. Never did he say he wanted blood work done on me. I am at a loss for words. Can anyone help me?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Elias is by far one of the best doctors around. Not only is he knowledgeable but he is concerned and caring about his patients. He will take time with you and work with you until everyone is satisfied with the direction of care. His new location and staff are a plus in receiving optimum care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

The best DR I have ever felt comfortable and cares so much for his patients. Never rushed an listens to all the details. Moving to his new location the staff he is now joined with are all pleasant and a great fit. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a caring DR.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Elias is great. His front office staff should all be let go. When Medco contacts this inept front office to request a new prescription they ignore the request and I start getting emails and calls from Medco telling me to contact the doctors office as they are not responding to Medco. I then have to call the office to get the prescription request taken care of. I couldn't take it anymore and I found a new doctor with an excellent front office staff. I wish I had left this place a lot sooner.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Elias is fantastic, he's been my primary doctor for the last 14 years, it's his staff that are awful. The receptionists are rude and it takes 5-7 days and 3 phone calls to get a prescription refilled. It's a shame, I may have to look for a new physician due to his inept staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. George A. Elias's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1994)

GHI