Ratings for Dr. Phillip M. Aronoff

Dr. Arnoff has been my doctor for over 25 years. That should say how great I know he is.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Aronoff for 20 years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr .Aronoff has been my doctor for 30 years, He now sees my adult children and the rest of our family. He has saved my life in more than a few ways. If there was any kind of review I could give that could repay his kindness its here. The best doctor I have ever dealt with in my life (Being a juvenile onset diabetic at 16 I have seen a few docs in my life, I am 57 now) He has a friendly manner and his intelligence is second to none. A great doctor that I hope never in the years to come thinks of retiring. He's the best. Thanks, R.A.M.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Great , caring doctor but not puntual. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Been his patient for about 28 years and have no complaints. He has pulled me out of some very difficult health issues.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

A month after my father went to Aronoff for tests, he was dead of stage 4 cancer. At his last visit he was given kidney, and other blood tests. My father began to become unresponsive at times and then would appear normal a day or so later, We spoke to Aronoff about this but he did not suggest that my father go to the hospital. My sisters talked to his staff who relayed info(doctor too busy to talk) and an we got progressively more worried about his condition. Finally we called on a day when the on call physician was at the office and he told us to get my father to the hospital immediately. He was diagnosed that day with kidney, lung and brain masses which were too far along to be treated except with palliative care. Aronoff's continued assertions that my father tests were fine wasted precious time.

Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Phillip Aronoff is an excellent physician. I trust him more than myself.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I went to Dr. Aronoff for 10 years until I moved to another state. He is warm and caring, listens thoroughly and never rushes the patient, and is generous with samples. He has moved his patient files to electronic storage, so it is very accessible and organized. He has a little laptop he brings in with him to take notes on what I told him and what he told me. There is usually a considerable wait, but he's worth it. I miss Dr. Aronoff!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

IMO, the best doctor in Dallas! It's no wonder he is on the D Magazine list of best doctors every year!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

One of the best doctor's I have ever been to. He spends time listening and he explains things very thoroughly. He also prints out an instruction page on every visit and this is great because it's easy to forget everything the doctor said to you. Very personable and never acts as if he is superior.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Phillip M. Aronoff's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1983)