Ratings for Dr. Marc Russo

An experience which left me with more pain than I limped in with. His answer for everything was pump more drugs into your body, so after having to take 9 pills of a morning followed by 12 pills in the evening for 12 months, I simply asked the question "Are you able to help me i'm still in pain?" Rude wanker threw his arms in the air and said, "Well i'm out of ideas."!!! Stay away at all costs and do your homework with this bloke. His techniques are guesswork and are non reversible. So called 'professional'. Staff are helpful, but this clown needs deregistering.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Arrogant pig who doesn't look at x rays and is incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

1st visit he booked so many people I had to wait over an hour, for 6min consultation didn't tell me about side affects from drugs, didn't look at list of meds I am on my GP told me it was red flag not to mix with other meds. Patients are only $$ symbols to him. Production line practice

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

He has been treating my husband for chronic back pain, try many treatments to help, and is persistent in helping. Great knowledge and understanding, thanks so much for your help, I know he will get an outcome to help him. God bless you.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great service from all staff. Dr Russo has been the only doctor who didn't tell me to go away. He has stuck with me, has tried several options to relieve my pain, I am so grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

This doctor is a disgrace. My appointment went for about 5 minutes. He didn't ask me what my pain levels were, what injuries I had and when I attempted to talk to him and explain about my pain he completely ignored me. I then went to my GP a week later to get my pain medication (I have chronic pain from a spinal injury and have had 2 unsuccessful spinal fusions) and my GP asked me immediately what happened at the pain clinic. He told me that the letter sounded like it was written by a mathematician, that the human element was missing. He said that the letter didn't make sense to him. My GP allowed me to read the letter from Russo and everything that was written was a complete lie. My GP called Russo to ask whether he had discussed the information in the letter with me and Russo lied to my GP and said he had. Dr Russo is dangerous and should not be allowed to continue as a doctor. Even my GP said he would never send any patients to Russo after the report that he received. My GP then sent me to another Pain Specialist who spent 45 minutes with me and helped me greatly. Dr Russo is the most arrogant, rude and disrespectful person I have ever met. Do yourself a favour, don't ever go and see him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Russo gave me my life back. He is not a Dr who just keeps giving medication for pain. I had been under a pain specialist who just kept adding different tablets. Dr Russo tried several different combinations and patches with no success but he was able to give me the option of a SCS after a pain block. I am so happy my physiotherapist gave me his name. He is the best, he is compassionate and dedicated. I had an issue out of hours and presented to hospital emergency - he took their call late at night. I recommend him to everyone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I've found that doctors are like any other "service provider" like a lawyer or mechanic. I wouldn't give Dr Russo a billy cart to work on. His staff are excellent, but, they aren't the doctor with "years of medical training." I can train a dog or a parrot also.....

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Worst bed side manner in a doctor that I have ever witness. Misdiagnosed. He told me I would never be cured and that's just life. He diagnosed me by me bending down and touching my toes. Told me I was too young to have any major issues. Was sent for injections without one single X-ray or MRI. Simply appalling behaviour from a so called professional

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Correctly diagnosed within 5 minutes after being misdiagnosed a number of years ago. Prescribed a medication regime and saw great improvement in pain levels within 24 hours. Now pain free and in process of reducing medication dosage.. Dr Russo is highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014