Ratings for Dr. Phyllis G. Yohe

Women's Health Associates of Central Texas came highly recommended by a coworker. I was assigned to Dr. Yohe. Complaints: I was usually kept waiting about 30 minutes in the lobby and another 20 minutes once in the exam room. In the entire 6 years that I was a patient of Dr. Yohe's, she only examined me once - she seemed to let her PA's handle all the work. During her once visit with me, seemed too busy to listen to any of my problems or concerns. COMPLIMENTS: I must say the Physician Assistant Julie Williams is one of the best around. She is VERY knowledgeable and experienced, friendly, understanding, etc. She diagnosed a few conditions my primary doctor missed. Wish she would be come a doctor:). Julie always made me feel like as a patient I mattered, and that my concerns and observations about my own body were legit. The office doesn't accept my new insurance, so I'm very sad I can no longer see Julie Williams.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Because of Dr. Yohe, her wonderfull PA Julie Williams and her prompt staff I am very happy to report that I am expecting my first child. I have been a paitient of Dr. Yohe's since I was 15 and because of their prompt and serious attitude towards symptoms I am going to be a Mother when most said that it wouldn't be possible.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

I love Dr. Yohe but am always kept waiting in the exam room. However, she is the most helpful doctor I have ever had. Also, she actually listens to what I'm saying and I have intelligent conversations with her. She never treats me like I'm an idiot--which is so unusual for a doctor that I love going to see her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

dr. yohe is wonderful. she takes the time needed to diagnose and treat conditions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Phyllis G. Yohe's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1982)

AHC