Ratings for Dr. Seth R. Bernard

Never made it past the rude and unfriendly staff after arriving 20 minutes prior to my appointment. After confirming that they accept my insurance when I made the appointment, I was told when I arrived that they do not accept it. This, after waiting six weeks to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Bernard takes time to talk with patients and discuss what will help your specific medical needs. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He doesn't just write a prescription he offers advice on what life style changes that will help improve your health. He is has all the attributes of a grat doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Lacks bedside manner and is judgemental withhout reason. I am looking for new DR.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I've been a patient for five years. He has always had an answer or given direction and resources. He follows up on everything and calls personally to discuss results and treatment options. He is open minded, listens, and I trust him. He really wants to help his patients. He is direct and sincere. I would recommend him hands down. Wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I went to him once, and never went back. Didn't like his bedside manner. I was asking medical questions, and felt like his response was more of a moral lecture. I never saw him before or after, so I have no agenda, just resented his whole demeanor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

he might be a good doc. but his manners lack tack. he has a terrible beside manner. He himself seems to have a problem with fear. He comes across as rude, but i have to say, he is knowledgeable. My husband has been going to him for 5 yrs. but we are looking for another doc.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I've gone to Dr. Bernard for several years, and while I liked him in the beginning, I'm looking for a new doc. He's not listening to me and looking at my symptoms over the long haul, but brushing them aside. I'm frustrated.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Top of the line! I was recently diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer and I can honestly say that I wouldn't want any other doctor to be handling this situation for me. He is as up to date as a doctor can be. Listens well and is a straight shooter. Has great knowledge of alternative treatments and wants whats best for me, not his finances.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Seth R. Bernard's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)