Ratings for Dr. L. CLAUDE Aschinberg

Dr.Aschinberg is a wonderful doctor. I love their nurses,they are great to talk to when you have a question regarding your child. They whole office staff is helpful,I refer all my family and friends to them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

It's nice to know that this family practice cares about their patients. Buenissima gente y se lo recomiendo a cualquiera!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Aschinberg is a very caring man. I would rate him highly to anyone looking for care. The wait times can be long because he is in great demand. Please make sure to show up early to see if you can be squeezed in earlier.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I met Dr. Ashinberg today & was very disappointed. After waiting over 30 mins, he was very rude & did not answer any of my questions. He was very put off that I had questions about vaccines & procedures. These things may be common to him but as a soon to be, first time parent I need my questions answered & a doctor I can trust. He walked out of the room & told me he would not see my child when she is born. Thanks. What a cold mean person! So glad to know this before bringing my daughter in!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

very rude nurses. Doctors are not even aware of how patients are treated by office staff & nurses. If you question a test result or ask questions they will drop you from their practice. Please please google Aschinberg pediatrics drops patients & you will see this is a very comment problem with them. Wait time is insane, last 2 times close to 2 hours!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have been seeing the doctors at this office for eight years. They take their time when seeing my children, and throughly answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Claude Aschinberg is verry knolageable, Personable and actualy willing to to tell you that he does not have an answer if he doesn't rather then being a stuck up all knowing type. Dr. Ashinberg has actualy saved my life three times. Also I do not know of a more carring doctor on the planet

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I took my daughter in with stomach pains and they did a urine test and didn't even wait for the results before giving her an antibiotic. She didn't have an infection!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Love Doctor Paul. Very engaged in his patients well-being.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Aschinberg has been our family Dr. for generations and has been absolutely wonderful. He saved my nephews life after his appendix burst. Dr. Aschinberg went out of his way to help get a emergency referral and was also honest about me nephew getting the best care for his at a Children's hospital instead of in town. That was 11 years ago and now my children go there and has always taken great care of them. His son Paul is awesome also.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. L. CLAUDE Aschinberg's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1967)

Kaiser-Permanente