Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Treft

Best eye doctor! He's done lasik surgery on pretty much my whole family and also did eye surgery on my baby. I wouldn't trust anyone else with our eyes. He is very thorough and and excellent surgeon. The wait is sometimes a little longer because he takes time with each of his patients. That is also a good thing because he never rushes through an exam and he always answers any questions I may have. When my baby had eye surgery Dr. Treft sat down with me and explained every part of the surgery so I knew exactly what was going to happen and then right after the surgery he talked to me to explain how it went and what they found. It was quite a relief. I would highly recommend Dr. Treft to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Treft on multiple occasions for my eyes. He is very knowledgeable, caring and thorough each time. He puts me at ease and answers all of my questions. I have always had an excellent experience during my appointments. Dr. Treft is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Awesome experience with this doctor helping me with some unique requests. Could not be happier with how it all went. Got lasik done on short notice and he went above and beyond to make sure it worked out well. His staff was great too. Could not think of a single thing that would have improved my experience.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Terrific, thorough skilled eye surgeon. Don't trust your eyes, (unless just getting glasses) to anyone but a surgeon. He did my Lasic 10 years ago. Went through some surgery last week with him for lesions and skin tag removals. Eyes have never felt better. Expensive but he errors on the side of caution. If you don't like that, see an optamologist which only has a few years of schooling and not 13 with an MD.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

This doctor is very good with the advise and treatment I received. He had done such a good job with both my Father and Mothers surgery that I decided to go to him as well. I felt that his staff was competent, helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

This is a Great Eye Doctor who really cares and delivers GREAT service, answered all my questions, gave me handouts and appropriate medicine that worked just as he said. His staff is first rate!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Robert L. Treft's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)