Ratings for Dr. Sohail Khattak

Been refered twice to Dr. Khattak and BOTH times have been a complete waste of time and gas money getting there. He doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Doesn't listen AT ALL. My son required a test HE COULD NOT PERFORM and instead of saying that he wasted time performing "tests" that were pointless. Months wasted on his nonsense. If you listen once in awhile you may actually be able to help parents. Not every kid has ADHD which is the ONLY answer you will get from this quack. No help at all. I'm back where I started from.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

My child has been seeing doctor Khatak for three years now and within the last five months I swear every single person in the office has quit. No one in the clinic knows what they are doing anymore. I am not surprised as he has personally told me all his staff are retards and I have also heard him belittle his staff in front of people on a number of occasions. Although this doctor is very knowledgeable he lacks bedside manner and is quick to blame others for his mistakes. Its a shame.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

We found this doctor to be unprofessional and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Reading the reviews here, I find it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS and very odd that this "doctor" received several 5 star reviews within a month. This looks to me to be the work done by this guy himself. The writing style is all the same, don't trust this doctor. Sounds corrupt and the truth is blurred.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

This Dr Khattak and the clinic he works out of is by far the worst I have ever seen! He takes no time of day to see, let alone diagnose your child. HIS STAFF does this for him and they aren't even qualified to do so. My mother is a doctor and she informed me of this man's poor practices and services. HIGHLY recommend not seeing this person. Constantly is cancelling appointments as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

My son recently became a patient of Dr. Khattak. I am impressed with the patient-centered treatment that my child received from Dr. Khattak & his office staff. I was treated with the utmost professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Khattak is a brilliant Pediatrician. He is an expert diagnostician. Furthermore, he truly respects people and their time and does not make you wait. I was in crisis, and while my own GP would not see me, it was Dr. Khattak and his staff that came through for me. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who has a child suffering from ASD.

Submitted December 13, 2017

My daughter passed away this year. She was a patient of Dr. Khattak. I recently saw him with my son and he had no regard whatsoever. His assistant would always ask how we were doing and comment kindly on her. I can tell he literally does not remember any of his patients. Poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I wasn’t happy to have to drag my 7-year-old son with severe behavioral issues to a new setting, but I’m glad I did. It has changed our lives. Now we understand more about how his mind works, and he understands that ADHD doesn’t have to hold him back. After so many negative experiences elsewhere, it was nice to find Dr. Khattak and his staff. So far I can say I’m pleased with the changes I’ve seen and I know my son is happier too, as teachers have also commented on recent and positive changes

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I am actually shocked with the negative reviews about Dr. Khattak. He treated me son after he was diagnosed with ADHD. He was completely understanding of my hesitation with prescription medication and he offered many other avenues to try first and agreed to leave medication as alast resort. My son did so well under his care that I stopped taking him because his focus was good and he wasn't having as many problems at school with work and concentration. My son is now in grade 10 and signs that his ADHD is becoming worse, i called Dr. Khattak's office and he spoke with me directly and welcomed us back without hesitation.

Submitted December 8, 2017