You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sohail Khattak

Disrespectful and condescending to his staff. I cannot stand the wait times. Diagnosis of ASD from only 5 minutes of meeting my son with testing performed by ill-trained employees? No thank you.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Khattak offers a great service to families who have children with Autism and special needs. He has a great team in Support Services that provides quality consultations; however, I am under the impression that management treats their young staff poorly. I believe this will lead to a high turnover and a lack of consistency for clients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have had nothing but negative experiences with this office. Staff who do not remember anything about us, constantly rely on a chart for all their info, fail to listen to my input, my concerns or ideas. Other than pushing Ritalin each and every time I go there, he was completely unable to help in ANY other way. It took me repeated phone calls and requests to finally get a diagnosis on paper, and it was left incomplete. He was unable to recommend any resources or point me in any other direction other than medication. The office failed to tell me that if we waited longer than 6 months to book an appointment, we would be dropped as a patient. Blessing in disguise I suppose. But now my son is without help, and am having to start over.

Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Khattack is the BEST Pediatrician I have worked with. He goes above and beyond my expectations. He is polite, empathetic, caring, considerate and proactive. He has been treating my daughter for the past few years and I can not imagine what we would have done without him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Khattak for the last 4 years with my three sons. I really like Dr khattak. My eldest son was initially seen by Dr Khattak 4 years ago, and before ANY MEDICATION was decided upon we were advised to try every natural method to help his ADHD/ODD. We changed his diet, used omega 3 oils, warm milk before bed time. Unfortunately none of this gave enough of an effect. I assume the people who have provided negative comments have just caught the staff and the clinic on a bad day or have come into the clinic with a negative attitude to begin with. In the 4 years of visiting the clinic I have not once had an unfriendly experience, never once not been seen on time, or had a negative experience. I am dismayed to hear such negativity for a clinic that has your child's best interests at heart. Dr Khattak is the most caring, considerate, and patient peadiatrician I could have had the fortune to meet. He is there for my boys 100%. He listens to me as a parent and also takes time to listen to my boys thoughts and opinions also. Unfortunately the questionnaires are an important part of your child's assessment, and enable to clinic staff to keep an on going record of your child both on and off the medication so suck it up all of you and accept this is for the benefit of YOUR child/children. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Khattak and have referred many of my friends to him all of which have had the same positive experience as myself. Everyone is too quick to judge, He has a lot of patients and if he seems rushed there is usually a genuine reason.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

If there was a negative star to select for punctuality I would have chose this. VEry unorganized office, poorly run to say the least. The doctor only knows how to provide medications .. is unable to help in any other way. So if you want your kids pumped up on drugs that will make them drug addicts in the future ... go to this Doctor. IF you want good therapeutic solutions with less medications .. find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

While Dr K seems more or less competent, his staff is highly unprofessional, both in person and over the phone. Also, this doctor seems to struggle with time management skills and a excessively high dependency on survey results before being able to treat patients. Because of his lateness, his poor selection in office staff and an inability to properly treat my child, I will not be taking my child there again.

Submitted December 28, 2014

My son has been seeing dr kahattak for a couple of years and he has been great with my son, always answers all my questions and very friendly. I am now bringing my daughter to see him. Thank you dr. Kahattak for being such a great and understanding doctor : )

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Khattak was a great physician and treated my children with the utmost care and kindness. He was punctual and his diagnosis was accurate and for us this was a relief as previously, we were subjected to several misdiagnoses. The staff was excellent and from what I observed the office is efficient. I have read other comments and they have been inaccurate in reviewing Dr. Khattak's service. I have had a much better experience with the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr Khattak and his staff are in the BUSINESS of treating symptoms and not diseases. He insists on medicating children into compliance rather than determining root cause. His immediate go-to diagnosis is ADHD with ODD for every behavioural issue, followed by a prescription for Concerta (ritalin). He refuses to provide full reports and gets very insolent when ashed questions about treatment and diagnosis. He is NOT North American educated, and it shows.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Sohail Khattak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Disrespectful and condescending to his staff. I cannot stand the wait times. Diagnosis of ASD from only 5 minutes of meeting my son with testing performed by il..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khattak offers a great service to families who have children with Autism and special needs. He has a great team in Support Services that provides quality co..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but negative experiences with this office. Staff who do not remember anything about us, constantly rely on a chart for all their info, fail t..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khattack is the BEST Pediatrician I have worked with. He goes above and beyond my expectations. He is polite, empathetic, caring, considerate and proactive...."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Khattak for the last 4 years with my three sons. I really like Dr khattak. My eldest son was initially seen by Dr Khattak 4 years ago, ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If there was a negative star to select for punctuality I would have chose this. VEry unorganized office, poorly run to say the least. The doctor only knows ho..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "While Dr K seems more or less competent, his staff is highly unprofessional, both in person and over the phone. Also, this doctor seems to struggle with time m..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My son has been seeing dr kahattak for a couple of years and he has been great with my son, always answers all my questions and very friendly. I am now bringing..."

December 1, 2014