You may also like

Carol offers her patients a safe and supportive place to discuss issues that they are having problems with in their life. She is a great listener and never offers unwanted advice but helps you come to terms with what you need to do to feel empowered and be able to move forward in your life. I would and have recommended Carol Oberle to a lot of friends...I still touch base with Carol on issues that I come across in life that I need help with....

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

After years of struggling with an eating disorder and numerous appts with therapists I did not mesh well with I began with Carol. I owe so much to her and would refer her to anyone! I never believed recovery was possible and she continued to believe in me through years of self doubt-she is so determined and incredible at what she does!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

She's a very sweet and very helpful person. Very motivated as well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Carol Oberle's Credentials

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "44 Sycamore Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17329338370".

June 3, 2015