Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Santiamo

First visit ....... Oh, "blank" is my patient. This he says to my husband. The blank is his ex-wife, this is a complete violation of of HIPPA law of patient privacy. We could care less but I think his ex-wife should be concerned about to whom her doctor is referencing her name to. His office is backwards - not computer integrated at all! Last time my husband needed a refill the staff made him call his prescription plan on his cell phone and then the staff would get on the phone. NYS regulations states that prescriptions need to electronically issued. There are 'hardship' exemptions . I guess being computer illiterate is one of them. He could use new staff. The present staff could careless, especially the ladies that have been there for a zillion years. Forget about being welcomed, count yourself lucky if you get a smile or hello. Worst than the DMV. Oh, one good thing depending on how you look at it is he gives Rx's freely. Yes, we have found a new doctor with a professionally trained staff and electronically connected.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR I have been patient of Dr for over 20 years always there when I need him

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Staff is terrible-Cindy is a fat arrogant and snotty person. He is a good doctor but his staff and business practices are horrible. I wish he would fire the whole staff and finally get into the modern world of computers!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

one of the best around genuine and caring. He is a throwback and makes you feel e really cares

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Love this guy. Spends as much time with you as you need. You dont find that anymore.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Santiamo since 1999. He diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and prescribed the correct treatment. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and does not rush me out of his office. I feel very comfortable with him and have the utmost confidence in his diagnosis and treatments that he prescribes for me. I am very fortunate to have such a kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

He seemed polite and concerned with getting my dad off of his many medications. He was very booked and busy but we received his full attention. He also seem to address my questions and concerns. It was my first visit with him so we will see. I rated fair until future visits

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

He diagnosed me with anxiety when I had lyme disease for 8 years. He almost killed me. Beware of this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Santiamo is extremely knowledgeable and does not take long at all to come to a correct diagnosis. Dr. Santiamo is a very caring person and explains his thoughts well. Dr. Santiamo is not intimidating at all and takes all precautions to ensure that his patients receive the care and explanations they need.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I agree with rating of l/ll/08 gives RX over phone...not very caring!! NO FAX MACHINE in office the Doctor has to FAX from his home!!Cindy on Staff is arrogant, snippy and generally unhelpful....find another doctor I am warning you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Joseph P. Santiamo's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)