Ratings for Dr. Erol Lale

Dr Lale offers patients the best possible care. You will not find better care even in a larger city. Is concerned with patients overall health will go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Great doc but assistant is not friendly. Bedside manners needs a lot to be desired

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Best physician I have ever had. Incredibly thorough, profession competent staff. Well beyond my most optimistic expectations.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Lale has been one of the best cardiologist that I have seen until now. He has been very helpful about my health and heart conditions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Lale is the ONLY cardiologist who was able to diagnosis my condtion. I spent 6 months going from MD to MD trying to get answer. I'm very grateful to Dr. Lale for his help and his office staff is the absolute BEST!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I went to several doctors and he is the only one who figured out what was wrong with me - and gave me the proper medication and guidance for continued health. I highly recommend Dr. Erol Lale.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr Lale just does not seem to care about others. Went to him several time and he acts like he knows nothing about me. I love Doctors who care.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

This only thing that this Dr. can offer anyone is his large EGO, he is arrogant. Use cation in choosing this cardiologist, he is not available when a crisis arise!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Erol Lale's Credentials

• Westfalische Wilhelms-Univ, Med Fak, Munster, Ger (407-24 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1991)