Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Reich

He saved the life of my father. He ook care of my mother while she was dying of cancer. He is outstanding

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Really listens well, great follow up. He's been my physician for over 20 years and he has never dropped the ball.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Reich is excellent. He takes whatever amount of time needed to deal with the patient's problem, no matter how busy his schedule. He listens carefully; is humane and compassionate; and is very intelligent, diligent and knowledgeable. It is obvious that stays absolutely current in medicine in general as well as in his several specialties; internal medicine, infectious diseases, and geriatric medicine. Dr. Reich is never patronizing or arrogant, attitudes I have too often seen in other male physicians. Instead he is always respectful and helpful. I rate him extremely highly by any measure of medical competence. He is certainly the best doctor I have ever consulted. He has been my primary care physician for more than 20 years, so that my opinions have been formed after long experience. I know that I can rely on his high intelligence, good judgment and professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Richard M. Reich's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)