Ratings for Dr. Philip R. Bronner

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

thank God I saw Dr. Bronner! He correctly diagnosed and treated a lifelong problem i was having. My whole life has been transformed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

He said that if my son sees him twice a week for two years at 200.00 a session he will cure him. There's no cure for what he has.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Bronner appears to be interested in hospitalizing juveniles for long periods of time for his own financial gain. He decided that our out of control daughter needed to be in a psychiatric hospital for 1-2 years with him treating her and also that there was "something wrong" in the home causing her behavior. This was the stimulus for a CPS investigation of us that was so unfounded, they never even contacted us. He also recommended that we lose custody of our daughter. He came to this conclusion after a 30 minute appointment with me and my daughter (who refused to talk to him). Two other psychiatrists told us that her behavior was a text book example of someone suffering from a sexual assault, which is what happened to her. In my opinion, Dr. Bronner is unethical and uncaring of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Philip R. Bronner's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1965)