Ratings for Dr. Jane Lee

Dr Lee has been my dentist for about 25 years. She does an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Amazing Dentist, she has never lead me wrong. she has been looking after my teeth for over 20 years. best dentist I could ever ask for

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Lee has been my dentist since I was a student at Concordia, up until that point, my experiences with dentists had not been good. I have never looked back, have taken both my children to her since their first check up. She is kind, obviously loves what she does and genuinely cares for every one of those pearly whites. The best.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I have seen Dr Lee for the better part of the last 19 years. She is professional, skilled, careful, conscientious and terribly kind. I live in Ontario and it is hard to see her now but I always refer people to her and think very very highly of this woman.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Good dentist.Give you the facts, straight forward. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

dr lee is the best. i have been going to her for about 20 years and would definitely recommend her to everyone! her staff is also always very nice and friendly

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Lee is a very good dentist. Clear and straight forward in her work. Does the examination and cleaning herself. Wants you to keep your teeth for life. Never feel rushed or that she is doing work for the sake of billing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

My dentist since I was 8 (27 now). Extremely thorough, conscientious and cautious. Does the exam herself (with only assistance from hygienist). Helpful advice. Honest and trustworthy. I'm so grateful to have had such good care all these years!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Lee is very helpful and gives good advice on how to take care of your teeth and gums. Always on time . Painless. Work is very satisfactory.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007