You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ian McDonald

I've been a patient of Dr. McDonald for over 20 years. He has been great with my whole family including my two daughters and their anxiety. Both hygienists, Neet and Deena are friendly and do an excellent job keeping us calm while working on our teeth. Connie at reception is lovely as well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. McDonald has been taking care of my entire family including my late mother.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I've been hearing about this website from friends and decided to see what people were saying about my dentist. It makes me so happy to read these comments about Dr.McDonald. I've also been seeing him for years and I've never had a negative experience. He is very gentle and calm and very knowledgable about other aspects of your health than just your dental needs. Continue the great work.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Ian was great. This was the first time he has worked on my teeth, but I have been hearing about how great he is for years. He was extremely gentle especially with the freezing. I was difficult to freeze, and took a lot of his time. He was professional, yet very personable. The staff at his office is very friendly and thorough. I would return to him in a heart beat. So appreciative of his care on my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Ian for over 7 years! He has been amazing with me as I am very picky and tend to be a little high maintenance :) He placed some composite bonding on my front teeth and changed my whole smile! I am forever thankful! His staff is wonderful, helpful and very detailed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

ian is great, never long waits like at my dr's! fantastic work, i've been seeing him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I have been going to Ian for over 10 years; he and his staff are WONDERFUL. I trust his work and respect his skills as an extremely talented Dr. I feel he is truly doing what is best for his patients (not just for profit but he cares for the individuals he treats). Dr MacDonald and his staff are simply the best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I have been going to Ian for 15 years. He is very gentle an I have recommended several sensitive people to see him. He is amazing. The staff are kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have been seeing Ian for 10 years. He has made my teet amazing and ensured I was covered by my plan. He is passionate about animals and rescues many of them. I love coming here!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

we were referred by our dentist for a tooth build up. his work exceeded our expectations, great job building up a small tooth to make it aesthetically pleasing. highly recommend his work. way better that a crown or veneer.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Ian McDonald's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. McDonald for over 20 years. He has been great with my whole family including my two daughters and their anxiety. Both hygienists, Nee..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McDonald has been taking care of my entire family including my late mother. "

May 27, 2015