Ratings for Dr. Ian D. McDonald

i wont lie, i was putting off getting my tooth filled for a few mouths and the prospect of sitting in the dentist chair for two hours was just as uninviting but i finally went. at the reception , i was greeted by connie and she was nice to offered me water for my parched mouth and neet poked her head around the door to let me know that in few minutes i will be called in, i didnt get a chance to read a magazine (lol). neet was gentle and thorough with the cleaning and ian was careful with the freezing needle before filling my tooth, it was rather uneventful but thats the way i like it. I been with ian mcdonald for several years and i strongly recommend him as your dentist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I needed an assessment of a root canal, but was told I needed to have my teeth cleaned first, at a cost of $224, much more than I am used to. They didn't assess my tooth, instead promising to mail an estimate to me, which turned out to be $2,900 ... more than the quote from a dental surgeon that I was referred to by another doctor. He is nice, but too expensive, and he didn't address my question in the first place.

Submitted August 16, 2016

I'm a new client. I haven't been to a dentist in 15 years. Generally scared off everything to do with them lol. Seen Dr. Ian Mcdonald. Wow! Great staff. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. He bonded 10 top teeth and 10 bottom teeth. Gave me that Hollywood smile I always wanted. A true engineer of smiles 😊. The before and after is nothing short of remarkable. Great job! My smile rivals that of any celebrity. So grateful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. McDonald for over 20 years. He has been great with my whole family including my two daughters and their anxiety. Both hygienists, Neet and Deena are friendly and do an excellent job keeping us calm while working on our teeth. Connie at reception is lovely as well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. McDonald has been taking care of my entire family including my late mother.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I've been hearing about this website from friends and decided to see what people were saying about my dentist. It makes me so happy to read these comments about Dr.McDonald. I've also been seeing him for years and I've never had a negative experience. He is very gentle and calm and very knowledgable about other aspects of your health than just your dental needs. Continue the great work.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Ian was great. This was the first time he has worked on my teeth, but I have been hearing about how great he is for years. He was extremely gentle especially with the freezing. I was difficult to freeze, and took a lot of his time. He was professional, yet very personable. The staff at his office is very friendly and thorough. I would return to him in a heart beat. So appreciative of his care on my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Ian for over 7 years! He has been amazing with me as I am very picky and tend to be a little high maintenance :) He placed some composite bonding on my front teeth and changed my whole smile! I am forever thankful! His staff is wonderful, helpful and very detailed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

ian is great, never long waits like at my dr's! fantastic work, i've been seeing him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I have been going to Ian for over 10 years; he and his staff are WONDERFUL. I trust his work and respect his skills as an extremely talented Dr. I feel he is truly doing what is best for his patients (not just for profit but he cares for the individuals he treats). Dr MacDonald and his staff are simply the best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012