Ratings for Dr. Mayra Frias

.Very poor helpfulness..The staff does not listen or take time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

does not do follow up care never checks to see if meds work never does blood work are any type of test

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Frias is one of the BEST doctors I have ever encountered! Being a critical care RN for many years, I have very high standards of what a "good doctor" is made of. Dr. Frias from my first visit was very warm and welcoming and extremely thorough with her assessments. I NEVER feel rushed and she answers all your questions and has EXCELLENT bedside manner:) I would recommend Dr. Frias to anyone looking for an EXCEPTIONAL physician who hasn't lost touch with compassionate care. Dr. Frias keep up the great work and your patients LOVE YOU!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

she is wonderful...know my whole family...also i have a sinuis infection and she will call in my meds for me if i cant make it in...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr Frias is wonderful! On time attentive and never makes you feel rushed. The epitome of a good and carind doctor!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Frias is great. She is patien, kind, compassionate, and she listens to what you have to say! Dr. Frias is very thorough. Thank you Dr. Frias for everything!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Frias is the most compassionate doctor I ever met. She called me at home just to see how I was feeling. No doctor has ever done that before. I always feel important when I visit her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Frias is an absolutely wonderful Doctor. She stuck by me until the end but was firm with her diagnosis, which I respect now. Dr. Frias if you ever read this, You are the best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Mayra Frias's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1988)