Ratings for Dr. Desiderio L. Hebron

Dr. Hebron has treated 4 generations of my family for more than 25 years. He has always properly diagnosed our various conditions and prescribed the right medications when necessary. He has an amazing bedside manner with toddlers, teenagers and the elderly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Chienku misread my childs xray and stated he had a sprained wrist when infact my sons wrist was fractured and needed to be casted. Even after he found out my child had a fracture he insisted that he would be okay with a ace bandage and was trying to send us home. I went to a orthapedic doctor who indeed confirmed it was fractured and he assisted us and put a cast on my childs arm. I hate to think that my child was getting ready to be sent home by Dr Chienku with and ace bandage and i believed him when he told me my child will be fine. Had I not seen the report that the hospital sent over from the xrays i would have never known my child indeed had a fractured wrist. This really bothered me and still does and at this point i know that i will not be returning to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Hebron is great. He is very funny and makes you laugh even when you are feeling sick. He lanced a boil for me and did a great job. I needed it done fast because I was in so much pain. Other places told me to goto the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Hebron has a wornderful sense of humor that instantly puts you at ease. He takes his time and really listens to what you have to say. He also made sure I understood the treatment plan and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I have had pleasant experiences with Dr. Hebron & Dr. Chienku; however, the staff leave much to be desired in the way of customer service. On my most recent visit, the nurse was asked to give me an EKG and she forgot about me for some time before doing so. She and the doctor argued about it loud enough for me, and I imagine, other patients to hear. I was referred to a cardiologist, and the nurse, office manager (I believe Mrs. Hebron), and receptionist were dismissive and gave me the run around for over two weeks when asked to provide information to the doctor of my choice. They seemed to assume that I was familiar with the procedure and behaved in an extremely insensitive manner. They would not return my phone calls and lied about the status of my referral. The nurse and office manager were both increasingly and unabashedly rude whenever I called. The information was finally sent when the cardiologist's staff called to request the information. I will not return to this office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

staff very rude. doctor does not give much info on at home care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Desiderio L. Hebron's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1962)

MB Health