Ratings for Dr. Corwin D. Friesen

I was a patient of Dr. Friesen for 20 years. He's a great doctor when all is going well but he doesn't take action when something is wrong. I was in pain for 6 months after a surgery he did. I knew within 2 weeks after surgery that something was wrong and had to work hard to convince him of that. Time after time he'd tell that it would get better, just give it time. His office staff is unresponsive too. It took 4 days for them to fix a mistake in a prescription. I had a blood test where I was told they'd have results the next day. I waited a week and then I had to call them for the blood test results! I've since found another doctor and will never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

He's amazing makes you feel comfortable and talks on your level he's very Humble! ! He makes you miss being pregnant because you start to miss seeing him every month lol

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Where do I begin? I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Dr. Corwin Friesen! If only he could be my family doctor as well! He's friendly. He connects with his patients. He speaks in non-doctor terms so I can understand. You can tell that he has such a strong passion for people and for his job. I have never felt so comfortable around a doctor before, and he ensures to thoroughly answer all my questions. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Friesen! I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Corwin D. Friesen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)