Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Hall

Totally disconnected. I do not recommend him. He ordered test you ask him not to do. I think it is all about money for him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

i got very bad care from him.i never recommed him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Fantastic experience with Dr Hall. He listened very well and took a genuine interest in my health as we looked for solutions. He was great.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Hall has ok bedside manner however, he doesn't really listen to what is wrong. He has been my doctor for a few years now and he seems to want to get in and get out ASAP. He has been known to skim over diagnosis's by specialists and is VERY reluctant to help with pain management. He can make you feel interrogated and helpless. I would not recommend him for a GP/FP, as a prenatal doctor I don't have any comment. I leave his visits feeling worse (hope wise) and 50% of the time what I needed treated isn't treated.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr Hall is a doc that makes you feel very much at ease, and he LISTENS to your complaints.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I absolutly love Dr. Hall. He delivered two of my children and saw us as a family. He was always helpful, cautious, and knowledgeable. I was very sad to lose him as a doctor when we moved away.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Stephen P. Hall's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)