Ratings for Dr. Yasmin A. Chaudhry

I have been going to Dr Chaudry for the past 2 1/2 years as she is my Grandsons Doctor & I usually take him when needed. Dr Chaudry is a very good Dr, she is caring & studys your profile and your history before you come in she takes her time to evaluate whats going on and she listens and cares, I have always loved how she was concerned about my grandson. Our current family Doctor was a Kadlec Dr was different always trying to hurry up and get us in and out of the office or just always precribing you meds and hurry on with thier next patient. I had told my family about how i loved Dr Chaudry & that she had reminded me alot of a dr we used to see in Yakima Wa in the past,***DR Bremjit*** was so sweet and concerned and was the same as Dr Chaudry, ended up being our old Dr and Dr Chaudry knew eachother and Dr chaudry was actually Taught by our older Dr from yakima, Right away we changed our Family physician to Dr Chaudry we could not be any more satisfied and happy about our Decision..

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Her staff was friendly. When scheduling appointments, she would often cancel or reschedule. When I was at her office, I would often end up waiting well over half an hour. When she finally did come in, she was always rushing and trying to get out. She would usually stay only a few minutes. She often disregarded my questions and rarely did anything to try and diagnose or fix my problems. Ever visit simply resulted in different/more prescriptions to counter symptoms. After all of this, she suddenly dropped me as a patient. She dropped me while I am battling with depression and people leaving me. She seems to have no regard for my well being and has left me feeling abandoned.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

They are very friendly and respectful Clinic Dr Chuandry really cares for her patients

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Although the staff is sometimes inexperienced and unhelpful(except for Eva) Dr. Chaudhry is wonderful! I have been going to her for many years, she is helpful and genuinely concerned with her patients health. She also remembers her patients, which is amazing because so many physicians don't. She also takes her time and asks if we have any questions or concerns before she leaves- would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Very nice lady. I've only seen her twice so far but she seems to know her stuff. Her accent is a little hard to understand at times but not terrible.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Yasmin A. Chaudhry's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst